0.08

~readers pov~

You sit down on the sofa next to max after pressing play on the camera.

"HEY GUYS ITS YO LADY (Y/N)ISNOTSEXY!" you start your regular intro but cringe slightly when your username leaves your mouth.

"Is" max says jokingly, cutting you off mid-flow.

"shut up faggot" you roll your eyes at the Australian mess and chuck a pillow at him.

"AND IM HERE WITH.." You stare at max intently waiting for him to say his name.

"HARAMBE" he yells with a dull face causing you mentally facepalm and carry on.

"that's right guys, Harambe has actually risen from the ground just to make this video with me" you exclaim almost dramatically.

"Shall we start?" max questions with a smirk on his face and unjustified confidence on his face.

After a few minutes of moving things about you're finally ready to start recording the video.

"What age was I when I lost my virginity?" You ask with a small smirk tugging at your lips.

"Seventeen" max replies cockily as if this was something he already knew.

"fifteen" you almost whisper as the memory floods your mind causing you to shiver.

"pass me your phone cunt" you extend your hand out towards max and pry the device out his hands.

The idea appears into your mind almost instantly as your fingers glide across the keyboard.

Maxmoefoe @maxmoefoe

Is it gay to suck a dick while drunk? Asking for a friend.

You give max his phone back and he just laughs at the tweet.

"I tweet stuff like this all the time princess, good try" he mocks while his mouth twists into a wide grin.

"How old was I when I had my first kiss?" Max asks looking you dead in the eyes, trying to put you off.

"With tongue?" You raise an eyebrow at him and try your best not to laugh.

"Yep," he replies, popping the p at the end.

"Twelve" the answer slips from your mouth without a second thought, you wishes you'd made a joke instead.

Max's smile fades and he bows his head In defeat as he passes you his phone.

"You're joking right?" A small burst of laughter escapes your lips as you take the phone from his fingers.

"Nope..." Max rolls his eyes and inhales slowly as you begin to type away.

"Aw, dude that's fucking disgusting," you joke and playfully ruffle his brown hair.

Maxmoefoe @maxmoefoe

I don't even know what's happening in my life anymore...

You pass max his phone back with a smile on your lips as he immediately turns off the screen so he doesn't have to read it.

"how many relationships have I been in since high school?" You asked

"Five?" Max said hesitating slightly. "Two," you say while sticking your tongue out at Max.
"Wow," Max says genuinely shocked. You blush as you take his phone.

Maxmoefoe @maxmoefoe
Goodbye

You pass max his phone back. He put it in his pocket. " I can feel the heat coming from my phone max says quietly chuckling.

"What's my favourite colour?" Max smirked.

"Black?" You replied.

"HA CUNT ITS GREEN PASS ME YOUR MOTHER FUCKING PHONE," Max says practically throwing himself on you.

"Shit" you mumble to yourself.

(Y/n)isnotsexy @(y/n)isnotsexy
I'm not making enough money on YouTube so I've had to resort to giving blow jobs. £/$ 10 btw.

Max wiggles his eyebrows as he passed you your phone back. You sighed knowing that people would probably believe it.

You looked at the camera and frowned "well guys that's all for this video. Thanks for watching".
You stop recording and look at max who was staring at you. "What?" You say while leaning over to flick his noes. "Ouch," he says giggling. "Wanna do a truth or dare video on my channel?".

---

Max tweed out asking for things to do in the video. About half an hour Later you and max were sat next to each other while editing the video you'd just recorded. You looked at him to see him staring at you again.

"What are you looking at?" You say with a grin on your face.

"Sorry, you're just really beautiful," Max said looking back at the computer screen.

OMG HE CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL. DOES HE LIKE ME? OHHHH SHITTT. Calm, it's okay. He was probably just joking. He is really cute. Okay, I'll just play it cool.

"Well, that was fucking gay," you say blushing. Maybe he won't notice I like him.

------------------------------------------
Hello gay boys,

I'll update sometime this week I mean it. this chapters kinda short but hey I updated. I finally stopped procrastinating:).