0.30

"I'll be back tomorrow, do you think you'll have made your decision by them?" max leans forward and kisses your cheek.

"promise" you smile as you watch him walk out of the front door.

"I love you" he grins childishly as he unlocks his car.

"I love you too" you reply as you watch him enter his car.

You sigh longingly and shut the door behind you.

You turn on your phone while you walk into the living room.

The feeling of unease soon starts to creep into your mind causing you to think that you'd forgot something.

You try to shake the feeling off by going on your phone and opening twitter.

SLAYERR @keemstar

HAS @(Y/N)isnotsexy QUIT YOUTUBE? FROM TWO VIDEOS A WEEK TO NONE IN TWO MONTHS!

I'm actually going to fucking kill that keem cunt one day.

You just roll your eyes and open a new tweet.

Leafy clone 1097 @(y/n)isnotsexy

recording an update video today, I'm sorry about the lack of info.

--

You slip a pair of tights on, slip a shirt over your head and tuck it into a black leather skirt.

You look in the mirror and double check your outfit.

You walk out your room and down the stairs, grabbing you camera in the process.

You set up your tripod and place the camera on top, press record and sit down in front of it.

"She's uploaded?" You gasp as your head shakes slightly.

"I'm sorry about the lack of uploads" you look away from the camera and scratch the back of your neck.

"As many of you know, I have been offline" you continue to explain.

"That's because I ALMOST DIED" you shout, making yourself laugh.

"I'm also joking faze clan" you continue to laugh.

"No, but in all seriousness. I was in an accident so I couldn't upload for a while." You gulp as the memory's of what happened become present in your mind.

"Anyway, I've been asked something that I'm not quite sure how to answer..." you trail of as your cheeks turn pink.

"It turns out max is moving back to Australia and he's asked me to go with him" you smile and run your hand through your hair.

"So in this video I'm going to go though the pros and cons"

"Pro: I'm with max"

"Con: I'll be leaving all my friends"

After going through various different reason to go and stay you end the video and being to edit.

--

You sigh in relief while you watch the video Finnish uploading.

Your phone screen lights up with twitter notifications and a text message.

Max: you uploaded:0