0.04

~readers Pov~

You open your apartment door and find yourself on to pour black leather sofa.

Working at Walmart wasn't the best job but it also wasn't physically draining, the people there were just frustrating.

You groan as you sit up and turn the tv on for background noise.

Your phone flashes with a notification: text from Liv

A smile appears on your face as you carefully type in your passcode and open up your messages.

Liv: Heyyy (y/n), it's been a while. I miss you! Wanna go clubbing tonight?

Liv was your best friend in high school.

Everything started to fall apart when you started your YouTube channel.

You couldn't meet up because you had worked most days.

when you didn't have work you were filming or editing videos, this started to become your life.

You have Monday off next week so you finally have time to meet up with her.

You: yeah sure, where and when?
I miss you too!

She replies seconds later, you knew that she'd be waiting for your answer.

Liv: the velvet club at eight?

You: see you there!

Truth is, you hated clubs.

All the guys there were horny bastards just looking for a fuck, not to mention all the girls with their tits popping out.

Turns out you'll be one of those girls tonight.

---

It's been a while since you'd actually gone to a bar or to a club because of your tight schedule.

What do I wear?
What if there's a weird guy trying to touch me up?

stop stressing (y/n)!

Jesus Christ.

You mentally slap yourself for worrying about what's to come but you carry on worrying nonetheless.

-----------------------------------------
Ok, I know this is a very short chapter. I'm sorry. I rushing a lot right now. I promise I'll update tomorrow! Bye cunts!