0.35

"she means nothing to me for the last time!" Max calls after you as you walk into his spare room and slam the door shut behind yourself.

You begin to hum as you attempt to drown max out while dropping your suitcases on your bed.

"(y/n) please" Max begs as you hear his footsteps draw near to the door.

"Go away (Tate ;)!" You yell as you open one of your bags and start to pull out random piles of clothing.

"Why won't you believe me?" Max's footsteps stop as he reaches you door and begins to insistingly twist at the handle.

"Why did it bother you so much when you found out that she'd moved on?" You manage to choke out as you continue to unpack.

"It didn't" Max continues to argue while viciously twisting the door handle.

"Stop lying to me" You raise your voice as your courage suddenly comes running back to you.

"I'm not ly-"

"I moved to another country for you! The least you could do is be honest" you feel yourself become increasingly hurt by his replies.

"I was just shocked that she moved on" He reply's irritably and finally lets go of the door handle.

"Okay, whatever" You scoff as you finish tipping all of your clothes out of your luggage onto your bed.

"please don't be like that" his voice sounds fragile as the words spill out of his mouth, as if he was scared of you leaving him.

You ignore his pleads and start to sort your clothing into casual and everything else in between.

"Loo-" Max is cut off by his home phone ringing obnoxiously loud downstairs.

"You should go get that" You snap at him as you clench your fists.

"Please let me in afterwards" he says hopefully while turning to walk away from the door.

You sigh in dissatisfaction as you chuck the empty suitcases into the corner of your new room.

You pull your phone out of your back pocket in attempts to distract you from how you're feeling.

--
Pyro @pyrocynical

Thank you guys for everything, I love you all so much x

--
You sigh, again, for what seams like the 100th time today as you think about how much you're going to miss Niall.

--
Lol @(y/n)isnotsexy

@pyrocynical we love you too x
--

You know that you probably shouldn't have said that but you just really miss Niall.

"(Y/n), we need to talk" Max says in a soft tone as he patiently waits outside the door.

"Just let me unpack in peace" your mood drops again, back to being incredibly irritated.

"This isn't about us" Max warns while tapping his foot anxiously as you ignore him.

You continue to unfold and re-fold shirts until you have a decent sized pile to fit in a draw.