0.26

"(Y/n)? max? whys the door locked?" Ian asks cluelessly while constantly twisting the door handle.

"She's getting changed" max stutters out in response, not really sure what else to say.

You shoot him an are you serious? look and let out a slight chuckle at his bad cover up.

"Max you sly dog" George laughs as you see his shadow move in front of the door.

They came to visit me

"I think we should get changed now" max whispers in your ear as he lifts the two of you off the bed.

"Tired" you mumble into his chest since you're unable to say anything else.

"Okay princess, I'll dress you" he smiles and places a loving kiss softly on your forehead.

"Thank you" you grin as he places you down on the chair and picks up your underwear and gown.

"Like I said, anything for you." He smiles as he slips the underwear over your legs and clips your bra back on.

"Up" he orders, you raise your arms above your head and allow max to slide a new gown gently over your body.

"This is your fault" you chuckle weakly while you watch max get changed into his ash stained clothing.

"You didn't enjoy it?" He teases as he slips his shirt over his body.

You grin at him as you admire the beautiful mess that is your boyfriend Max Stanley.

His hair is a mess but it fits his face perfectly, the strands of chocolate coloured hair fall just above his thick brown eyebrows.

His cheek bones seem to become highlighted in the lights fragile touch.

His dark brown eyes glimmer with happiness as they lock with yours.

A soft smile lies on his face only showing his front teeth that weren't exactly perfect, in fact they are a little fucked but he's still beautiful nonetheless.

"Stop staring at me, I know I'm sexy as fuck but god damn" he chuckles while he remakes your bed.

"I'd never do such a thing" you wink at his as max outstretches his hand towards you.

You smile and take his hand. He pulls you into him and wraps his arms around your waist as he places a short but sweet kiss on your lips.

"Are you letting us in or?" Jess yells from the other side of the door.

Cockblock

"Yeah, forgot to unlock the door" max replies while he helps you climb onto your now made bed.

"Sure" you smirk at him as your fingertips roam over the soft blanket that lay onto of your bed.

Max turns the lock under the handle until it clicks "it's open" he yells and makes his way over to the chair on your right.

The door handle turns and Joji walks through with a shit eating grim on his face.

The grin soon falls off of his face when he sees you "Are you feeling okay? It looks like you've been crying" Joji asks with a concerned look on his face.