0.17

*SMUT WARNING* I promise
~readers pov~

"Isn't it obvious?" He grins. "Only a little bit" you reply back.

Max smiles and you blush. He kisses down your neck again and makes his way towards your chest. Max reaches behind your back and unhooks your bra.

You bite your lip and look away as max begins to max his way down your chest again. You begin to fiddle with the buckle on Max's belt, trying to undo it. Max smirks at your attempt and undoes it himself.

He kicks his jeans off. He leaves a trail of kisses down to your stomach. He undoes your shorts and slowly pulls them down, not breaking eye contact with you. "Max stop being such a fucking tease" you mumble. "I have no idea what you're on about
, princess" he smirks as he throws the shorts randomly across the room. He kisses up your thighs while your face goes bright red. You bite the inside of your cheek not wanting him to hear you moan. Max kisses up most of your thighs, he skips the rest and kisses your stomach again. "Max, come on." You moan. "What?" He asks, teasing you. "You know what" you groan. "Say it" he whispers into your ear. "Fuck me" you mumble, feeling completely humiliated. "There you go" he says. Max hooks his finger underneath the waistband of your underwear and pulls them off. You take a sharp breath in as you feel the cold air hit your heat.

(A/n: I Fucking hate saying vagina, heat, womanhood, etc..)
Max kisses down to your stomach again and starts to play with your clit. "Fuck" you gasp as you grab the side of the sofa. Max smirks and spreads your legs apart. He licks your folds, teasing you. He dips the tip of his tongue in, occasionally flicking it. You buck your hips and groan in frustration. "max, please stop teasing" you beg. Max puts a hand on your hips to hold them down. Max slips all his tongue in and repetitively licks up and down. "Ahh, fuck" you moan as his tongue begins to move faster. "Max, I'm close" you pant as you feel yourself getting closer to the edge. Max stands up and takes off his underwear. You sigh at the loss of pleasure. Max stands in front of you. You wrap your hand around his member and slowly pump. Max groans and bite his lip.

You pick up Max's jeans and pull a condom out of the pocket. You decide to tease max like he did to you. You run your tongue along the side of his member while looking him in the eyes. You smirk and swirl your tongue around his tip, taking it into your mouth. You quickly place the condom on and roll it on with your mouth. Max groans and closes his eyes. You bob your head slowly only taking in the first inch. "Fuck,(y/n). Stop". You go slower almost stopping. Max grabs a fistful of your hair and starts to thrust into your mouth. You feel him hit the back of your throat, causing tears to cloud your vision. You start to become light headed from the lack of oxygen. "I'm close" max groans, letting go of your hair. You remove yourself from his member, gasping for air and lie down on the sofa.

Max smirks and climbs on top you. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks. You close your eyes as nod your head. Max spreads your legs, puts his tip at your entrance and softly kisses your lips. He slowly thrusts in making you whimper, you weren't a virgin. It's just been so long since you trusted someone enough.

Max carries on slowly thrusting, waiting for you to adjust. The pain soon subsidies into pleasure. "Faster" you mumble as you put your legs at either side of his hips. Max rests his head in the nook of your neck as his thrusts get faster. You bite your lip trying to suppress any moans. Max begins to pant and grunt into your ear. "I'm not sure if I can go much longer." Max says as he starts to thrust faster than he was before. He grabs one of your legs and hooks it over his shoulder. Max reaches down and begins to play with your clit, almost sending you over the edge. You moan and arch you back when you feel max hit your g-spot. "Oh Shit" max grunts as his thrusts become sloppy. He hits your g-spot again and you feel the pleasure take over your body. As you begin to come undone you feel max twitch inside you.
"(Y/n)" max moans as he reaches his high. He Carries on thrusting for a few seconds to better your high. "Fuck" you mutter as max pulls out of you. You're both panting messes but you don't care. Max kisses your neck again and softy plays with your hair.
"I think I love you (y/n)" max blushes as he traces circles on your stomach. "I think I love you too max" you finally admit.
------------------------------------------
I'm not dead :)
I've just been a bit down recently lol.
Thanks for reading and voting!