Hailey

As I step on to the bus all eyes go to me as usual. I make my way to the back of the bus and things are already getting thrown at me. Sadly I go to a school where the boys have no problem messing with and beating up girls.

I finally make my way to the back of the bus where my only friend sits.

"Hey Hail" She turns and looks at me. God help me I forgot that she was so damn attractive. "Brown eyes! Missed ya babe." She was out for a couple days. And being we both know everything about each other I blurt out the same thing I always do when she's gone a couple days. "Arms and parents" which was code for show me your arms so I can check for cuts and show me what they dis this time. She reluctantly rolls up her sleeves and I grimace as I can tell that they were just added this morning by my extensive knowledge on the matter.

She then lifts up her shirt to reveal, along with her skeleton thin figure which is not surprise, New bruises. "Grades" was all she mumbled looking down at the floor of the bus. Meaning her parents did this due to her dropping grades.

You see, Hailey's parents were good parents just like any other. That was until she came out to them as gay. They don't except her and abuse her every chance they get.

"Anyway!..." Hailey starts trailing off and rambling something about twenty øne piløts or how hot fith harmony was and how perfect they are. Im just relieved she didn't ask me to roll up my shirt. Now that would have been a disaster.