Jealousy

After everything that happened this morning my boxes of my stuff finally came and the first thing I did was went to get my box of blade.

Dan and Phil were sitting in the couch and I walked up to them box in hand. "I don't need this." I said extending my hand out for them to take the box. Phil then takes it and Dan opens it. "Are you sure?" Phil ask. I shake my head. "why would I still need them when I have the best parents I could have?" we then sit there for about 10 minutes just hugging until Dan gets a call. "Hello?"
"Oh, hey Louise!"
"20 minutes?"
"Ok see you when you get here!"
Dan then hangs up and turns to me. "Louise and Zoë will be here in about 20 minutes so start getting ready.

After a quick shower with Phil almost awkwardly walking in because he's 'used to walking in whenever Dans in there because they were dating' I got dressed in a Troye Sivan t-shirt with blue jeans and white converses. I straighten the Bush I call my hair and grab my phone. I have an extra about 7 minutes so I decide to call Hailey and see how she was doing.
"Hello?"
"Hey bubs"
"BROWN EYES! Almost thought you forgot about me over in London."
"Oh I've tried. But it's impossible"
"OF COURSE IT IS! Anyway, what's New?"
"Well, Louise and Zoë are about to come get me to go shopping. Then I think tomorrow Dad and Pop are taking me to get some posters and stuff for my room. Anyway, what's New with you?"
"Well...... I GOT A GIRLFRIEND"
"wow.... really? That's... Uh... That's awesome."
"I know! But hey, don't go getting jealous. I'm sure you'll find a cute British boy. And then you can make everyone jealous."
"Yeah... Anyway. I think they're here so... I uh... Gotta go... bye."
"See ya brown eyes!"

I feel tears in my eyes. I run down to Dan and Phil. "I might need that box back after all..." I say sniffling. "Oh my god baby what happened!" Phil yells. "Hailey got a girlfriend!" I say sobbing running up to Phil and burying my head in his chest. he seems kinda uncomfortable. I guess because he doesn't know what to do. But he still runs my back. And then as if on que Zoë and Louise come in. "HELLO PHAMIL.. What happened?" Zoë questions. "The girl faith liked and her best friend just got a girlfriend." Dan whispers. Louise then opens her arms in a more mothering manner. "Oh sweetheart come here!" she says. I run up and cry into Louise and Zoës arms. "She's just doing so much... b-b-better off without me there!" I cry. "Oh hush! If she cant see how special you are then it's her problem. Now how about we go upstairs and have a little makeover and Zoë and I will do your makeup and your hair, yeah?" Louise says. I nod my head and Zoë and I go upstairs while Louise stays down to talk about something to Dan and Phil. "What'd you think they're talking about?" I asked Zoë. "Oh don't worry about it. Chummy knows what she's doing. I hope." She says. "Oh yeah. Well I'm sorry for you coming over to see all of that. I've just had a crush on my best friend Hailey. And then when I left she got a girlfriend apparently. I don't know. I've just always felt like she'd do better without me in her life and I guess I was right. Because she told me her parents lessened up on her, she's cutting less, and she has a girlfriend. And I don't know. I guess I'm just kinda jealous. But it's nothing I guess." I say as Zoë starts my makeup. "Oh sweetie. You have every right to be jealous. I'll tell you a little story here. When I was about your age there was this boy. Oh my lord he was so attractive. We were best friends. And I had a huge crush on him. And then Joe, our parents and I took a holiday. And when I came back he was dating my friend Marley. But hey. I have Alfie now right?" She said. "I guess your right. Hey, maybe I'll find a boy or a girl or whatever while I'm here!" I say cheerfully. "That's the spirit!" She Says, "But uh, just wondering Faith. What exactly is your sexuality?" She questions. "Oh, right. Pansexual. And No I don't sexually attract to pans." I joke causing her to laugh. "That's exactly what your dad said when he came out to me!" She snorts.

As she finishes up the final touches on my makeup Louise finally comes back. "Well I guess because you out did yourself with the makeup, I'll do her hair." She says, "What kind of hair things do you have here love?" I think for a moment. "I only have my straightener really." I say picking it up. "Oh, well I could always straighten it then. Because with the way I do it it'll stay even with how humid it is out side. I taught Dan actually." She says. "Teach me your ways oh great one." I say jokingly bowing down to Louise.

They finish with my hair and makeup and we head downstairs. "What have you two done with our innocent little Faith?" Phil ask. "Oh we simply enhanced her beauty a bit. Now we're off! See ya in a bit!" Zoë says. "Bye Dad, bye Pop!" I say as we walk out the door to where the Uber is waiting. As Louise and Zoë start sing I get a feeling this is going to be a very interesting shopping trip.

New Character coming in the next chapter so update will be made to the first chapter. Bye!