Mall Boy

So far the mall trip has been successful. (idk UK stores so.... I'm using American stores) We spent a small amount of time getting me makeup but since I don't wear much of it we weren't in there for long. We then spent all most an hour at hot topic because it's hottopic so why not. Then we went to some place to get me nicer clothes and now were walking to the food court. But then I realize I left my phone on the shelf at hottopic. "Crap. Hmm... Guys I left my phone back at hottopic. You guys keep going and I'll you back there OK?" They nod there heads and go on their merry way.

As I get to the hottopic I see some kid has my phone is his hand. "Hey!" I yell making him turn to me. I then walk up to him and now that I'm closer I can see that... Holy fudge he's cute. "ummm..." I say stumbling "That's my phone I think. I left it here. Oops" Smooth. He then looks down at the phone and back up with me. "It appears so. But why would you leave your phone at hottopic miss....?" He says voice that seems deeper than how he looks but still not deep. Wow great description. He appears to be about my age. "Faith, Faith uh... Nickels." Wow. Good job. "Well Faith, it's nice to meet you But you still didn't answer my question." he retorts. "Well it's not like I did it on purpose." I say sarcastically. "Fair enough." He says tugging on his sleeve. Wonder why. Whatever. Not like I'm seeing him again. "So I can see from your screen saver that your a fan of Dan and Phil?" he inquiries. "Yeah!" I say a bit too excited. "uh...A big fan actually!" Oh you have no idea,"what about you?" "Not really. I just know who they are." Oh thank the lord. "OK. Well I have to go meet my aunts back at the food court so...." I say putting my hand out for the phone but he instead takes my hand. "I... Uh... Was uh... Just... Putting my.. Uh... Hand out for my... Phone" I say blushing. Smooth right? I know "Oh! Sorry about that then. Here's your phone then." he says not blushing action as if it was totally normal. "Thanks Bye!" I say. "Bye Faith."

I get back to the food court and spot people taking a picture with Louise and Zoë. So I wait until they leave to go up to them. "Well what took you so long then?" Zoë ask. "Well......" I then tell them everything about Mall boy. "Awwww, shame you might not see him again." Louise says sadly. "Yeah. Well I kinda embarrassed myself anyway. So it's fine I guess. But I had to tell him my old last name because I didn't want to say "Howel-Lester in front of him in case he was a fan. Then we would have had an issue." I say.

__timeskip__

We get home and Louise and Zoë are running late for something so I walking in on my own. Because the doors unlocked and I live here I walk in only to see My parents in an intense make out session. "Hey guy... AHH HOLY LORD MY EYES WHERE'S THE BLEACH AHH!" I scream covering my eyes and they pull apart blushing madly. "Go upstairs and put your stuff down then come back so we can talk." Dan says. "OK. Just don't be sucking each others faces off when I come back!" I yell running up the stairs.

When I come back down they're both sitting on the couch so I go to sit across from them sitting on the coffee table. "OK, don't get to excited too fast but we decided we don't want you going to school." Phil says. "OK...? Why may I ask?" I ask them. "Well One, we don't want people knowing you're our kid and getting swamped with people and hate. Me get that all the time and wouldn't want that for you," Dan says, "And two, you haven't had the best experience with school so we don't really want you going through all that like I did." this. is. awesome. "Ok, what's the catch then?" I ask. "Well..." Phil starts, "We think you still need to know other people your age so we're gonna put you into a support group thing. Nothing big, just a couple of kids. It'll be fine."
"I KNEW THERE WAS A CATCH!" I shout, "But if it'll make you two happy I'll do it I guess." I say and they both hug me. Yay.

Sorry if I ruined your HaileyxFaith shipping

Btw edited this because I wanted it more happy. I felt happy writing this so I wrote it happy. No matter what you read of mine Every chapter, Every paragraph, Sentence, Word, Syllable, everything will reflect how I've been feeling lately. No matter what