Brown eyes

As five o'clock rolls around I find myself and my aunt in the elevator on my way up to my, hopefully, soon to be parents room. I have a knot in my stomach as I don't know what is going to happen. Hopefully all goes well and I can go with Dan and Phil to London. Wow. But first before anything I need to get that video for Hailey. So as we approach their i starts getting so scared it's not even funny. But as I knock I quickly pull out my phone. Phil opens the door with Dan right behind him.

"Faith! Hi!" Phil says engulfing me in another hug. When we are inside Dan is about to say something but I speak first. "Okay before anything you know the friend I told you about. Not the art teacher but the... Other one," I say as I blush a bit. They both nod there heads. "Well would it be any trouble if I Facetime her for just a second so she can say hi? It wont be longer then 5 minutes at most." They look at eachother for a second as Phil whispers something in Dans ear but then they both nod there heads.

I quickly call her and as soon as she picks up a get the signature greeting.

"BROWN EYES! Hey!"
"Hello Miss Hailey, and how are you on this fine day?"
"Im ok. I'd be doing better if I had that video. Where are you anyway?"
"Yeah, about that.." I motion for Dan and Phil to come into shot.
"Hi" they say in at the same time. Hailey starts freaking out and smiling and laughing and cry at the same time. I love it when she smiles.
"Brown eyes how did you do this?!"
"Umm..... I'll explain later I promise. Don't Worry!" I say realizing I'd be leaving her. But I know she would want me to go.
"Okaayy... Well I gotta go faith. BYE DAN AND PHIL I LOVE YOU BOTH! See ya brown eyes!" she says hanging up. Brown eyes. I love it when she calls me that