Please

(Philly pov)

I kneel here next to Dan as I listen to this poor girl no older then 13 poor out her entire life story to me. Nobody should ever have to go through this. As I sit there in shock tearing up Dan tears up to and leans forward and hugs her. She starts bawling her eyes out again. I cant take this. When she finally stops and lets go I wipe her tears. "Hey, can you sit here for just a second. We'll be right back." I pull Dan aside so we can talk.

"Phil, she's only young she doesn't deserve any of this." Dan says through his tears. We've never gotten this emotional over a fan before I don't understand. "I know bear its ok don't worry." I say rubbing his back. "Phil?" he ask. "Yes Dan?" "You know how we've been saying we want to adopt a kid?" I nod knowing where he's going with this. "I want her. She's the one I want. Please Phil?" Dan begs. I just smile and nod my head. "let's go ask her"

"Hey faith?" Dan ask. she just looks up indicating for us to continue. "How you you like to come back to London?" I ask. "With us." Dan adds. "And be ours?" I finish. She starts crying again and frantically nodes her head. Knowing she's the last in line I don't worry about taking to long, so Dan and I engulf her in a hug. We stay that way for a few minutes. We might have a daughter.