Treehouse

I lead Dan and Phil past me back yard and to a fence that leads to the woods. "Are you guys ok with climbing the fence?" I ask. The both nod in response. I nod back I hop over the fence. Being the Dan and Phil are both 6 foot something Giants and im a short shit they get over the fence with about two steps. That was until Dan got the pocket of his skinny jeans stuck in the fence.

"Are you ok?" Phil ask giggling being he already got over and was standing with me. "Yeah don't worry I got this." he said confidently. Unfortunately for him confidence didn't stop the top of the fence from ripping a giant hole in the back of his jeans. By this point Phil and I are both on the ground in fits of laughter "I.... I.. I can't... t breath!" I say through fits of laughter which only makes us all laugh more. "Jesus Christ Dan even your fricken boxers are black!" I say when we finish laughing which earns a chuckle from Phil. "Hardy har har. Let's just go to this tree house already." Dan says taking off his jacket and tieing it around his waist.

The entire time Dan is complaining about walking through the woods and all the weeds but we finally reach the tree fort. "Hailey's not here yet so we have it to our self's for now." I say. "And I spend most of my time up here so it's kind of a big mess because I haven't had a chance to clean it yet." They both look up and see a giant treehouse with a balcony and a rope latter leading up it. "Umm... That's kinda high up. And will that latter even hold me and Dan?" ask Phil. "Oh don't worry. There's a better latter in the back if you don't feel comfortable with this one. Even tho I know for a fact it will hold you. It held six of the soccer members at once when they came and tried to best me and Hailey up. But we locked the door before the could get in." I explain. "Oh ok then. I'll go up this one with you and then Phil can go up the other one." says Dan. Phil and I nod our heads in response as I to climb.

As we get into the tree house I go to open the door for Phil and leave the latch open for Dan to get in. "Welcome to my humble abode." I say. They both look around in awe. My fairy lights around the entire ceiling and walls, the sleeping bags me and Hailey have on the floor, clothes everywhere, all the posters on the wall, (Including MCR, Dan and Phil merch, Fall out boy, Panic! At the disco, Troye Sivan, Halsey, Melanie Martinez, undertale, and life is strange) and the numerous pictures of me and Hailey, a bunch of my mom, and a few if me and my mom. "Is this your mom?" Phil ask as Dan walks over to look at the picture. "Yeah....." I say. "I really miss her," I say tearing up. "When I was little she... she would sing to me every night. I mean she was off key but she was still singing. She would always sing You are my sunshine to me before I went to sleep." I say through tears pouring down my face. "If you don't mind me asking," ask Dan. "How did she die?"

"Oh, she uh... My dad killed her." I say. Almost whispering the last part. "My dad killed her when they got into a fight. He got away with it but couldn't handle the guilt so he started drinking and doing drugs and became really abusive. We've been living with my aunt for about three years now and I still haven't escaped the abuse. It just carried on to my sister. If my mom were here none of this would be like it is now. Everything would be normal. I wouldn't be depressed, I wouldn't be anorexic, and I would be ok." I say. Dan and Phil both start tearing up. "But....." I start again "I also wouldn't have you two as my parents." I say with a smile. Dan and Phil both look back at the picture then back at me. "You have her smile" says Phil. "And her eyes" says Dan. I run up and hug both of them. How could I get so lucky?

GUESS WHO'S BACK! BACK AGAIN!

So I felt like sense I was gone so long you guys deserved a long chapter so her ya go! I will be writing more often but not as often as when I stated the book. Because us know, school. But im back! And that song at the top is just the song faiths mom used to sing to her. And also happens to be the song that my mom used to sing to me. She died when I was young like Faith but of a heart defect. Most of the time it was just the chorus but it's still worth a good listen. So...peace