Your on!

After I took a shower I kicked Chris out of my room for a bit so I could finish getting ready. I picked out a red flannel, MCR teeshirt, skinny jeans, and red converse. I straightened my hair and because I really didn't feel like putting my contacts in I just said "Fuck it" and put my glasses on. I slung on my ruck sack with a "looking for Alaska" by john green in it, a water bottle, and a hoodie. I walked into the lounge to find Dan and Phil. "You ready?" Phil ask. "Ready as I'll ever be. Are you guys coming with me for the ride or...?" I respond. "Yup. Chris is gonna drive us actually because he actually has a car." Dan says. "Ok. Well I need food so... WHERE ARE THOSE FRICKEN PANCAKES!" I yell run to the kitchen. "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE GREMLIN!" Dad yells, "YOU GOTTA CATCH ME BEFORE I GET TO THE FOOD THEN!"

__timeskip__

"Good luck and be sure to call if you need anything. We'll be back in two hours ok?" Dad says. "I know I know. Bye dad bye pop!" I say, "Bye uncle chris!" Dan then ruffles my now short, and easy to ruffle, hair. "Aye aye! I straightened that this morning. Even tho I didn't really need to. But I still worked hard on it!" I say. I then hug them and go to all to the support group.

It was my first time there and it was apparently in a park when it was nice out. I started to walk over to where the group would meet when someone catches my eye. Mall boy. He's on a swing listening to music.

I go to walk up to him hoping he will know who I am with my short hair. I mean I don't look that different. Right? When I reach him I simply sit down in the swing next to him. He takes out his earbuds and looks at me. "Hi... faith? I like your haircut! It looks really nice!" He says. "Yeah hi! Thank you by the way about my hair. I mainly cut it for my Halloween costume." I say smiling. "Well what were you for Halloween?"
"Dan and phils sim dil. Speaking of I kinda lied when we met."
"How so?"
"Well my name isn't exactly Faith nickels. It's Faith Howell-Lester. Dan and Phil adopted me about two months ago now I think. But I'm not sure. Anyway, I wasn't allowed to tell anyone At the time but now it's all good."
"Oh, well then I'm glad to know the real faith. I never told you by the way my name is alex," he says outstretching his hand, me shaking it. "Alex Vince." We stare at each other for a moment. He has the most amazing blue eyes. Not exactly like Phils, they were darker. Almost a royal blue. We then separate our hands and I try to hide my blush. "Hey, you here for the support group thing?" He ask. I nod. "Well come on I'll show you where it is because it's your first day." He takes my hand and we walk to a group of chairs and sat down next to each other. "So... how come your here?" He ask. "Depression, anxiety, PTSD, and other shit. Plus my dads said that if I went I could just do online school instead of go to an actual school and have to get used to wearing a uniform." I say. "That's right, you lucky American kids do t have to wear a uniform. I'm not that lucky. The uniform I wear is brown and yellow. Nasty." He says making me laugh. "Well anyway, if you don't mind me asking then, how come your here?" I ask. "Depression, anxiety, cutting." He says. Guess not everyone's perfect. I would show him my scars but they were on my thigh and stomach so... cant really do that. "I cut too. Or did... about a month clean I think?" I say. "That's great! I'm about... 12 hours clean. Before that tho I was a week so... I'm working on it." He says skittishly. "It's fine don't worry. I know it's hard. I actually had to go to the hospital with Dan and Phil because of it. Depressions a bitch huh?" I say. "Yeah. Well the group leaders persons here so we better listen." He says. We then turn to the middle of the circle of plastic chairs. He then reaches out and takes my hand as I put my head down smiling trying to hide my blush.

__timeskip__

I guess support group was helpful. I heard a bunch of shorties about other kids. When I shared my story I ended up making Alex cry a bit and he hugged me when it was over. I was now waiting with Alex for Dad and Papa and Chris to come get me. I then got a text from Dan. "Hey, Chris went home sick so we're running a little late. Be there in a few minutes." I then turn to alex. He said when shareing the story that his mother was kinda abusive so I asked him "Would you like to come back to mine? I'd have to ask My parents but I'm sure they wont mind." He then shakes his head no, "No no no no, I wouldn't want to impose or anything." I look at him like he's crazy "Nonsense! Your staying for dinner then we can take you home." I then called Dan.
"Hey Little Gremlin! What's up!"
"Hi. Nothing. Just wanted to know if I could have a friend over for dinner?"
"Of course! We'll be there as soon as the fucking uber arrives. Up! There he is now! See you in a bit!"
"Bye Dad!"
I hang up and turn back to alex. "Your good to stay don't worry. Dan and Phil LOVE having people over."
"Ok then... but you better have some good video games then!"
I laugh. "You clearly have never seen any Dan and Phil video. They are the worlds biggest nerds so yes. Me have plenty of video games. And your first task is to go against me and Dan in just dance because we are UNSTOPPABLE!" I yell. "Your on!"

Ello. Make Alex feel welcome plz. He's a fragile little bean