Faith

Dan dad's POV

While we're out I start to get a bad feeling. "Phil something's wrong I can feel it." He then turns and looks at me. "Don't worry. I'm sure everything is fine just calm down and we'll be going home soon.

We walk in the door of the flat. "Faith?" I yell. No response. "Hello?" Phil yells. "Ok, you check her room and I'll check our and the lounge." I instruct Phil. She's not in the lounge so I go into my room. I look at the dresser. The box is missing. "PHIL?! PHIL COME HERE NOW!" I yell. "What did you find her?" He ask. I shake my head and point at the empty spot where the box should be. I turn to face him and we run to the bathroom. "Faith!" we yell as we pound on the door, "Faith please come out!" we here grunts and I can start to see blood under the door crack. "Phil call 999 now!" I yell as I slam my body into the door. After a couple tries I get it open to reveal faith with her wrist slit pouring with blood and and trying to open a bottle of pain killers. I run up behind and restrain her while Phil grabs the pills. She starts screaming "WHY WHY WHY DID YOU DO THAT! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! I DON'T WANNA BE HERE! YOU RUINED IT WHY!" And I can physically feel my heart shatter as I look up and Phil then back at Faith and shush her while squeezing her tighter. We see she's starting to black out probably from the blood loss and before she passes out she whispers a quiet "why" and then goes limp. As soon as she falls we here a bang at the door and Phil goes down to answer it because it's most likely the ambulance. As they rush in the take faith from my arms leaving them empty and covered in my daughter's blood. Phil and I follow them quickly not even bothering to check if any of the fans see us. We get in the ambulance and ride to the hospital while they hook faith up to something's to make sure she stays alive. It most be so ironic being called Faith, yet you seem to have none left.

We wait in the waiting room of the hospital. Phil holding my hand covered in faiths blood. I look up and not to be rude see the last thing I want to see right now. I'm covered in tears and my daughter's blood and a fan walks in. Lucky is they see we're crying so they just look at us and keep walking. But I look up and call them over. "Hi, um... I can see from your shirt you know us but I would really appreciate it if you just didn't tell anybody or say anything to anyone about us being here. We kinda had something happen to a family member and its personal." I say. "Oh.. Of course! And I'm so sorry for your family member. Hope they're OK!" they say walking off.

Phil and I sit there for another couple minutes until they say faiths name. "Faith Howel-Lester's parents?" The nurse says. We immediately stand up earning a look of surprise from the fan in the corner. I just turn my head to them and hold my finger to my lips and they nod looking back down. "Come with me.." we say following them down the hallway. "Your daughter is awake and in stable condition. You may go see her if you wish." They say and walk away without another word. I take Phil's hand as we walk in the room to see Faith with her wrist stitched and bandaged and hooked up to an IV. She sees us but then looks back down at her lap. "You probably hate me and want to send me back to my aunt now don't you?" She says. I then start crying and run up and hug her. "Never do this again please. We love you so much!" I cry. Phil then comes up to hug her too. "I promise I won't." She says.

We sit with her in the hospital room until she falls asleep. "Phil I wanna do it." I say as I turn to face him. "Do what?" He asks. "I wanna tell them that we have a daughter. They already know we're dating so I wanna tell them. Now." Phil agrees and I take a picture of her asleep in bed. I then tweet it saying "This is our daughter faith. She is depressed and attempted suicide today. Please be kind to her💜" I then turn my phone off and go to sleep on Phil's shoulder. She's gonna be okay. I know it.