Back

After the couple days at the Zalfie household that consisted of being in like three vlogs at once, making like three videos with each person, and playing with Alan (blame joe for that one) we were finally on an Uber to go home. Don't get me wrong, I love Auntie Zoë and Alfie's flat, but I missed my dads. Huh. Never thought I'd be saying that until a few months ago.
We pull up in front of the house and i get out of the car and run up to the door. I already had my key so I quickly unlock it then run up the stairs, say hello to our neighbor as they go down the steps, and unlock our door. "DAAAAADS! IM HOME!" I scream running through the house to find them running to the top of the stairs. I see them and run up and hug them as they get to there knees. "I missed you I missed you I missed you I missed you I missed you!" I say. They let out a laugh and in unison say "we missed you too!" I then pull back from the hug and say "over done yolk." And they both laugh and pull me back into the hug. I may have only been gone what, three days? But I don't care. I love them and nothing could ever change that.

After Zoë and Alfie leave Dad's on his laptop, Papa's on his phone, and I'm on his laptop scrolling through Tumblr. "Hey guys?" I ask them. They both look up at me. "Are you... are you using the last name Howell-Lester? I mean, you gave me that last name. So I was just wondering." They both look at each other for a moment. "Yeah I guess so." Dan says. Phil then nods. I wasn't planning on asking that. I was going to ask if I could go to a normal school. But I thought they would say no so I changed it at the last second. I just kinda wish that I could have some friends. The kids from support group don't seem to like me much. But I guess it's okay. Ugh I don't know. I push the laptop away from me and stand up to go to my room. "You can have your laptop now phil!" I call as I'm halfway up the stairs. I haven't called either of them by there names in so long. They'll probably suspect something's wrong and come talk to me later. Whatever.
I go on my phone and open up musical.ly. Yeah I know I'm basic but I mainly use it to vent about stuff. But when I open it I says I have a new follower. Which honestly happens often but this one catches my attention. She has Purple and brown hair and the brightest blue eyes. I click on her page and am bombarded by beauty. I scroll trough and like a couple of her things and here is what I learned
• She is American
• She lives in Ohio
• Her name is Bella
• Her favorite color is purple
• She likes the same music I do
• And she knows who my dads are but isn't part of the Phandom.
I go and see that she has messaged me saying 'Hi :3' so I message her back with a simple hello. I set my phone down but get a buzz so I pick it up to see that she answered.

B: Wyd
F: Nothing much. Wby
B: enjoying the snow XP
F: WAAAAT! Lucky!
B: what? I know you get snow in London Miss Howell-Lester :P
F: Yeah well not yet. And we barely got any snow back where I used to live

We go on talking for about half an hour when Papa knocks on my door. "Come in!" I say, "Just a sec."

F: I apologize ma'am but I must depart for my father has come into my room
B: Well lady faith here is my number and Skype. Shall I be expecting a call from you? :}
F: Absolutely! Bye xx
B: Bye ;3

I look up and Papa sits next to me on my bed. "What's been bothering you?" He ask.
"How do you know something's bothering me?"
"Because you called me Phil and not Papa."
"Hmm. Fine. I just.. I want to go to an actual school. I mean, being able to just do online school is incredible don't get me wrong! But... the kids in support group... they don't seem to like me much. And I want to have friends. And so far my only friend is Hailey who hasn't talked to me in over a month. And I don't know. I don't really want to go to school but I really wanna make some friends ya know?"
"Yeah I get it. But you know we can't risk you going to a normal school. We don't want you getting bullied and it won't help that your dads are openly in a gay relationship."
"I know. I just... I want some friends my own age."
"Hmmm.... I have an idea! You like to draw and paint and stuff! What if we found you some sort of art Club! And I'd have to run this one with your dad, but what if we flew Hailey out for a week or two? I know you were looking forward to seeing her a while back and we didn't go and you miss her. Lemme go talk with your dad about it!" He says and walks off. I quickly grab my laptop and Skype Hailey. The dial tone goes off 5 times. 6. 7. Until I'm greeted by the face of The girl who I haven't even spoken too in months and finally got over appears on the screen. We just sit in silence looking at each other for a few minutes before she whispers out a small "...Hi..." I can't help the smile that pulls at the corners of my mouth. "...Hey..." and almost in sync we both start to cry. We're still smiling while we cry but we're still crying. "I... I've m-missed y-you s-s-so much!" She says, "things ha-have gotten better b-but my life st-still sucks be-because I don't have my-my brown eyes!" She practically screams over her tears. "My st-stupid b-oyfriend dumped me a-and I re-relapsed and i-i don't have any f-friends here and i miss you s-so much Hailey it's ridiculous!" I say throughly my fits of tears.
Once we both calm down I look back up at those Hazel eyes I feel in love with two years ago and lost five months ago. "Papa... Papa said that we would talk to.. to dad about flying you out here for a week or two." I say. "Really?" She asked her eyes growing big. "Yeah. I don't know when or anything or if it's even happening but he said maybe."
We sit in comfortable silence for another few minutes. "Briana dumped me and said she only dated me because she felt sorry for me and hated gays." She finally says. "That's horrible!" I shout. "Yeah..." she says.
The night continues with us just talking about how our life is going until we fall asleep on Skype.

I wake up to Dad lightly shaking me. "Hm?" I say. I look up and see that Hailey is asleep on the other side of the screen. I end the call and shoot her a quick thing saying goodnight then turn back to Dad. "You really miss her huh?" He says. "More than words can describe." I whisper. He looks down for a moment then looks back up. "We'll get her out here I promise." He says and places a kiss on my head. He then picks me up and places me in bed. He chuckles to himself. "This is so much different than the first time I picked you up. You were so small and fragile. And in only 5 months you seem so much better.." he trails off, "Goodnight my little gremlin." He says as he tucks me under the covers. I yawn. "Goodnight dad..."

Hi.

So a couple things. 1) New character so check the first chapter. 2) HAILEY IS BACK BITCHEZZZZ. And 3) Idk if I've said this before but if you just enjoy my writing for some reason I have another book that I hardly write anything in but meh.