Heaven

"Thank you." I sat to them smiling.
"Of course!" they say in unison.
"But we do really have to talk about this faith. How about we all sit down." Dan gestures to the table and we all sit.

I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE WRITING THIS HOLE THING SO I DID INITIALS FOR DIALOGUE! A= Aunt Dani, D= Dan, P= Phil, And F= Faith

P: So we understand you probably have questions about us adopting Faith right?
A: Yes I do. Will she be in a good home?
D: Yes of course! Phil and I have both wanted a daughter for a long time and we live in a nice flat in London with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a lounge, and a kitchen of course.
F: And I've shown you some of there videos so you know they're kind!
A: Ok, well do you have any pets? Because Faith is allergic to cats.
F: For the last time I'm not allergic to cats auntie.
A: WELL YOU NEVER KNOW!
P: Well to answer your question no we do not have any pets but whenever we plan on moving we plan on getting a dog.
A: Ok, well if I do allow her to go then when would she be back her so we can see her?
D: well we come out to America atleast twice a year. We go to Florida and California for YouTube events.
P: Yes and we would be more then happy to fly you out both times to come see her!

Ok back to normal now

Aunt Dani seems to be debating whether or not. So I interject. "Auntie please. I've been complaining about getting out of here for years. I hate it. And I want to get away from Alyssa and all the pain that that place holds. Please do this. For me?" That seems to work as she smiles. "You know im going to miss you so so much?" She says with a smile. "So I can go!?" I ask excitedly. She nods her head. I lunge towards her and give her the biggest hug I've ever given someone. I then hug Dan and Phil. My aunt then hugs them. "Ok so I see you have clothes for tomorrow and pajamas so how about you stay here for the night and then after the show tomorrow we can go get all your stuff?" Phil ask. I nod my head. "Ok then. I guess I'll see you tomorrow," my aunt says. "Bye sweety." she says kissing my head. As its dark and we've been here a couple hours we decide it's bed time. I quickly jot a text to Hailey as she ask if she can stay in my tree house for the night. I mean our treehouse. It's been ours since we met. I tell her yes and to stay there tomorrow as well as we need to talk about something. I then change in the bathroom into my pj's and get into bed. Being that there are two beds and Dan and Phil are sharing one, there's an available one.
"goodnight faith." they say.
"goodnight... And thank you." I was in hell, but now it feels like heaven.