Goodbye

That was one of the best nights of my entire life. But it's the next day and of course today is the day I leave. Thank god.

I wake up groggy and look to my left to see me and Hailey cuddling. That's just a friend think we do. Then I look to my right and see Dan and Phil talking in the corner. Im too tired to hear them so I just stretch to let them know im awake. They both look over at me smiling then walk up to me. "Hey sweetie," Says Dan. I'm still tired so I respond with a groggy voice "Hi dad." Then Phil says "Mornig" and I respond with "Morning... Phil. Sorry. If I call Dan dad what would I call you?" I ask. Phil ponders for only a moment. "Well of course you can call me and Dan by our names but I guess because Dans name starts with a D and mine starts with a P you could call Dan dad and me papa. But you don't have to." I ponder as well. "Nah that's good. Morning papa." I hear Hailey stir beside me. "Morning blondey" I say playing with her hair. "Jesus H Christ you guys talk a lot. Just let me sleep!" She complains. "Nope!" I yell getting up. Because had her head on my chest she falls to the floor.

__timeskip__

So this is it. Im leaving. I say goodbye to my aunt, her hugging a bit longer then my liking, then I go to give Alyssa a handshake being she's sober. But when she take my hand she pulls me into a hug and I relax. Then there's Hailey.

"Bye..." She says "Brown eyes.." She goes to give me a handshake but I pull her into the biggest hug I've ever given someone. We both start crying. Im going to miss her so so much. We pull away and I wipe her tears. "Hey hey hey," I say "Don't cry. This isn't goodbye. This is just see you later. I'll see you at playlist and VidCon. And Thanksgiving next year." I say trying to comfort her. She smiles. This is my chance to kiss her. But I know she doesn't like me like that. So I just kiss my hand and and place it on her check. She smiles and Dan and Phil come up and put their hands on my shoulders. "Sweetie, the cars here. It's time to go." Says Dan. I turn back and look at them. "Ok" I say quietly. Phil then wiped my tears. I hugged Hailey one final time. "I'll text you when we land. I promise." I whisper. We then get in the car and waves to Hailey driving off. I was tired from all that so I put my head on Dans shoulder and drifted to sleep with my backpack still on.

__timeskip__

Dan wakes me up as we get to the air port. Im so exhausted that Dan ends up having to carry me around. Good thing I never really eat so I way very little. I keep my head on Dans shoulder as we walk. "Did you want the window seat Faith?" Phil ask. "umm.... Is it a row of three seats or two?" I ask. "I think three" Dan responds. "Ok, can I have the middle seat then?" I ask. "Yeah of course." says Dan. "Now my arm is gonna fall of soon so im gonna hand you to Phil and he'll take you to the gate and I'll get you an ice coffee to wake you up a bit so what kind do you want?" I think for a moment. "Could you just get me a normal coffee? And with a crap ton of sugar and milk." I say. "You got it!" he responds handing me off to Phil. "Alright we're almost at the gate." Phil says. "Ok, well I can walk if you want me too?" I say. "Nah, it's ok. I like carrying you. It's like your a little kid!" he says.

We make our way to the gate and sit and wait for Dan.

Dan comes back with my coffee. "Here ya go sweetie, I put in like 7 sugars and 7 and a half things of creamer. Shouldn't taste like death." Dan says sweetly handing me the coffee. "Thanks Dan Dad." I say giggling. "Do you guys care if I called you Dad and Pop? I mean I wouldn't want it to be weird." I say taking a six from the foam coffee cup. Ahh. Dan pit just the write amount. "Oh, of course you can. It's fine by us!" Phil says looking at Dan who nodds.

__smalltimeskip__

We bored the flight and thank the gods we didn't see any of the Phannies. Other wise we would have had a problem. Dan sits at the window me in the middle and Phil at the end. Thankfully they let me bring my coffee on the flight. So I finish my coffee, take my crappy iPhone 4, turn it on airplane mode, plug in my ear buds, then put MCR on.
Teenagers scare, the living shit outta me
They could care less as long as someone will bleed
So darken your clothes, and strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone but not me.

Dan then taps me on the shoulder. I take out one earbud and hmm in response. "I talked to your aunt before we left and tomorrow she's gonna take your phone off her plan then we'll get you a better iPhone and put you on our plan. Ok?" He says. I nod and then put my earbuds back in. I look past Dan out the window and see the small ground below us. I can't wait to land and go to my new home. Let's just hope that there won't be any Phannies at the airport to see us and get suspicious. Other wise we are in deep deep shit.

Probably gonna write a lot more even tho it's like 10:30 and im in bed. BTW that was exactly 1000 words. Im proud of myself.