Cutts

I wake up the next day in a bed I don't recognize. Then I remember im home. With my dad's. yay. I look around at the freshly painted pastel walls with one white wall for me to paint on. Im still wearing Phil's old shirt for pajamas. I then try to fall back asleep but I here a knock at the door. "Faith, can I come in?" I here Phil. I only grown in response. He opens the door laughing and then closes it. "Still tired I see?" He ask. I nod my head and sit up on my elbows. "Morning Pop." I mumble. "Morning? Faith your just as bad as Dan. It's 11:30. I got bored with Dan out so I came to see if you were awake. But I guess not!" Phil says with a giggle, "Come on I made pancakes." I get up and see Phil Star at my thighs so I look down and notice the scares littering my upper leg and pull down my shirt and let out a tear. "Come here," Phil says with open arms. I then cry into his chest. "Im so sorry Papa!" I scream through tears. "Shh shh it's okay. Calm down..." He says rubbing my back.

When I calm down I let go of Phil and he Wipes the tears off my face. "Just do me one thing." He says. I nod my head to indicate for him to continue "Everytime you go to cut yourself, I want you to come do it to me as well." he says. "But I could never do that to you." I say. "Well you might as well do it because your hurting me just as much as that by cutting yourself." He says. And that's when I finally understood. I then hugged him again crying into his chest a bit more.

He then pushes back and kisses my forehead. Then lifts my shirt to my cuts and kisses those too. "I always thought a kiss from a father fixed everything. Don't you think so?" He ask. I nod my head. "Come on. Let's go eat breakfast."

As we finish Breakfast it's almost as if everything that happened that morning disappeared. We were sitting there laughing when the door opens and Dan comes in "I SMELL PANCAKES!" He exclaims. "HI DAD!" I yell. He then comes into the kitchen with a small box wrapped up in... Dan and Phil wrapping paper. "Really?" Phil's sighs. "What! It's the only kind we had!" Dan exclaims. "Whatever. Gimme the box!" I say excited. "Ok ok needy." Dan says causing me to stick my tongue out at him. I open the box and there a rose gold iPhone 6 in the box. "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I LOVE IT!" I shout. And then stand up to hug him. But I stop when Dan looks down at my cuts. Phil has a face of horror and leaves saying he'll give us some space to talk.

Dan just stares at my eyes and then we both to cry at the same time and hug eachother and I cry into his chest. "I know I saw the ones on your stomach but those ones are so much deeper. Why?" he says as we let go. "Because there was a month where Hailey had a girlfriend and I lost all hope. Plus my aunt was out of town so Alyssa was watching me. And I lost control completely," I say, Dan still holding on to my shoulders, "But that was also the month when I found you and Phil. But that's when I was in the hospital. I ended up cutting too deep and Hailey's girlfriend broke up with her for spending too much time with me. And I felt like it was all my fault and so did Hailey. And then when I was on youtube listening to music Philisnotonfire came in my recommended and that's when things started to look up." as I finish Dan pulls me in for another hug. "May I show you something?" he ask. I nod my head "Anything." He then takes of his jacket and pulls off his tee shirt to reveal cuts all over his stomach and his arms. "It hurts me to see you like this because I know how it feels to be in so much pain the only relief is that razor blade. And I don't want to be seeing you in as bad a condition as mine." He says putting his shirt back on. "How long have you been clean?" I ask. "About as long as I've known your papa. He saved me." He replies. "Well I guess he just saves people then."

I wrote this over the course of an entire day because half way through I had to stop bc writers block. But im back now! Btw (checky spon) I MADE A YOUTUBE VIDEO! YAY!!!! That's the video at the top. Bye!

(Update from a few months later) video was cringe so it was delet