Perfect

DANNY'S POV

I stir as I can hear faith beside me and Phil. I fully wake up when I can hear she's moving a lot and she seems to be hyperventilating. Oh god she's having a night terror.
"Phil?" I say lightly shaking him awake. He only hums in response. "Phil!" I whisper yell shaking him a bit more. "ohmygod, What's wrong Dan!" he says still whispering. "Look" I say pointing at faith. He looks and then turns back to me with a concerned look on his face.

We both jump up and lightly try to shake her awake. By this point she's full on crying her eyes out. And screaming "NO STOP!" and "NO!" and "PLEASE!" at the top of her lungs. Phil and I are both still trying to wake her up and we start to shake her much harder.

She gasp and quickly sits bolt upright on the bed. She stares blankly but only for a moment and starts crying again and Phil and I immediately lean forward and hug our soon to be daughter. "Im so so so sorry!" she pleads through tears. "No no no don't worry. It's not your fault calm down." Phil tries to calm her down. She's still crying yet a lot louder then before. "shh......its ok. Don't worry we're here.." I say in attempt to calm her down.

She eventually stops crying. "Im sorry for waking you up." she says looking down playing with her hands. "Hey don't worry it's morning anyway." I say pointing out the window. "Yeah. We needed to get up anyway." Phil adds. "ok. Well im still sorry. And this isn't a nightly thing. It usually only happens when something big happens or if I finally become happy for even a day. My brain just wants to ruin it I guess."

This brakes my heart knowing this poor girl has to deal with all of this just because her family is messed up. "hey, do t worry about it," Phil says, "Tomorrow after we get your stuff we'll go to the nearest adoption place with your aunt and you'll be legally ours ok?" faith nods her head as her and Phil hug again. This is perfect.