Halloween

I was refusing to tell Dan or Papa my costume because I wanted them to be surprised. The day before however I ended up getting the hair cut I've wanted forever now. It's really short now but that DOES NOT mean I'm a boy. I just wanted it short. (Pictures of her haircut at the bottom) Zoë and Louise helped me make the head band I needed and instead of a teeshirt I used a hoodie. Of course, I was being Dil.

I looked in the mirror in my room just looking at myself. I looked so much happier and I've only been here about a month. I've gained healthy needed weight, my hair was how I wanted it, I was comfortable with myself, and I was just an genially happier person despite all the things that have happened.

I walk out of my room to see what Dan and Phil are being and.. they are literally being each other. "Oh my god faith! You look incredible!" Phil says. "Thank you papa. Or wait, are you dad? Oh no I can't tell!" I say sarcastically. "So were filming a baking video you said? Because tbqfh I don't wanna go trick or treating." I say. I've just never really enjoyed it. "Yup. And we're making mother fucking Pumpkin Pancakes!" Dad exclaims. "Ok. Well let's do this. And Pop, please tell me you didn't eat all of the ingredients again." Phil's eyes just widen. "Umm..... I'm not Phil I'm Dan!" He says, "See, hello. My name is [Dan]" Dan flails his arms around "HARASSMENT!" He yells while I'm have a laughing fit.

__timeskip__

"IM ACTUALLY GONNA HAVE AN ORGANISM RIGHT NOW HOLY FUCK!" Dan yells eating the pancake. "And that's the story of how faith was made." I say jokingly, sending phil into uncontrollable laughter. "And I think that's a good note to end on." We do the end screen thing and shut off the camera. "Can I make videos with you guys more often?" I ask hopefully. "Well I guess. But why don't you make your own channel.?" Papa ask. "Well I don't think I could do it. Plus most people would only watch me because of who my parents are. And I would wanna do it on my own." I mean it's true. Plus I'm afraid of hate. "Fair enough." Dad says. "Well I think we can hold off the editing until tomorrow. So how about we take a selfie for Instagram and twitter then watch Halloween movies?" Phil suggests. "Sounds good."
We pose for the stupid selfie with me in the front marking Peace signs with Dan and Phil doing there best impression of each other. Phil tweets it with "Happy Halloween🎃" and then goes to make popcorn.

"What movie so you wanna watch?" Dan ask. "NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND THEN CORPSE BRIDE!" I scream a bit too loud. "Ok ok, somebody likes Tim burten."

We spend the night watching movies until we fall asleep. Today was officially the best Halloween I've ever had.

Costume suggested by @phangirlatthedisco25Domestic a s short

Domestic a s short. And faiths haircut ^