Cuddles

We end up cuddling on my bed for a while talking about nothing in particular with my arms around his torso, him playing with my hair. "So how come you wanted your hair short?"
"I don't really know. I've just always liked it this way. Plus it fit my Halloween costume."

We sit for another about ten minutes when I hear Dad yell "Faith, Alex? Could you too come in here please?" We look at each other puzzled but head down anyway.
"So. We understand that you can't exactly go back home right?" Papa says. Alex then nods his head still as confused as me. "Well until you can find somewhere to stay, you are more than welcome to stay here. But Zoë and Alfie have offered to take you until you find another place to stay." Dad says. Alex then looks at Zoë and Alfie. "Really?" He ask. They nod their heads. "Thank you." He says going to hug them. That means he'll be in Brighton for a while though wont it? "Wait, what about school? If I'm in Brighton with you and school is here how will that work?" He ask as if reading my mind. "We already thought of that. We're going to be staying in a hotel for the time being until you A) find somewhere to stay or B) decide to stay with us." Zoë says. I smile at the fact he wont be far and can still go to support group with me. He wont be gone after all. "So when won't your mum be home so we can go get some of your things?" Alfie ask. "Probably tomorrow. She's at the bar most Mondays. But I have school and my uniform is at home." He says sadly. "We think we're gonna have you skip out on school until Wednesday so we can sort something's out." Says Alfie, "and Faiths dads and us will be out tomorrow finding the hotel and packing a few things so that we can stay somewhere for a while so you two can hangout here." Alex and I both look at each other and he gives me a joke wink making me do that weird laughing thing were you snort. Papa chuckles. Alex then goes to hug them again and says thank you and we go back up to my room for them to talk a bit more.

"Hey. You wanna play 20 questions except we don't limit it to 20 and just go back and forth asking questions?" He ask. "Sure sounds fun!" I say.
"Ok, what's your favorite color?" He ask.
"Blood red because I am Satan."
"Ok wow creepy. Mines blue. Your turn"
"Ok... what's the rest of your family like?"
"Most of them are nice. Just my mums side is rude really. What about you?"
"Don't really know anyone in my family besides tony, my mom, sister, and aunt."
We go on asking questions and asking stupid ones for a while.
"Have you lost your virginity?" He ask.
"Uh..... umm.... why... what... no... why would.... why did you even ask that!"
"Because I wanted to see you blush."
"We'll have you?!"
"Nope" he says popping the P, "Well have you ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend before."
"No. I've had crushes but that's pretty much it."
"Well have you kissed anyone before?"
"Not before you..."
"Would you wanna kiss someone again?"
"Mhm..." I say as we both lean in. Our lips collide. It's more heated then last time but still not much being my parents and Zoë and Alfie down stairs. He licks my bottom lip asking for access and I open my mouth slightly. My arms go around his neck again and he puts his hands on my torso. In this moment I forget all of my worries. I forget about Hailey. I forget about tony. I forget about my sister. I forget out the damn scars on my wrist. Everything seems bliss. I think I love this damn boy. We slowly pull apart and rest our foreheads on each other like earlier except our breathing is a bit heavier. "I think I love you Faith Howell-Lester..." he says. "I think I love you too Alex Vince..." He reconnects our lips again and this kiss is more like our first kiss. Sweet and simple. We fall backwards laughing as we separate and spend the rest of the night cuddling on my bed until we fall asleep.

__timeskipp__

I wake up in my clothes from yesterday with my arms around Alex as I remember last night. I smile as I put my head back down on Alex's chest until I hear a chuckle at the door. I bolt up. "Zoë!" I say, "what're... what're you doing up here." She laughs and walks over to me. "I personally saw you two kissing up here last night and kept your dad's away. Then I saw you cuddling and kept them away even more. So would you care to explain?" She says smirking. "Alex and I are... uh..." I stutter, "we're dating now SHH! Some of us are trying to sleep here!" Alex interjects groggy. "Well good morning to you too." I giggle. Zoë sighs and laughs. "Well breakfast is down stairs when your ready. And I told your dads that alex was sleeping on the floor so if I were you I would make it look like he was." She says and leaves the room.
"Alright. Get up and I'll put some blankets and pillows down there and make it look like you slept there." I say grabbing an extra blanket and folding it in half, placing it on the ground, and then stand on it and swish my feet around and then take a pillow and lazily through it at the top and fold back the corner of the blanket. "But I'm so comfortable!" He yells, throwing the blanket over his head. "A) you sound like my dad. B) hide your face underneath those damn covers so I can put on Pajamas so they don't get suspicious." I say to him. I head to my dresser and grab sweatpants and a MCR teeshirt. I throw them on and don't even bother with my hair. "Alright. You can remove them from your head and let's go down for breakfast." I say walking over to the bed. When he sits up he pecks my lips. "How can you still look so pretty when you just woke up?" He questions making me blush. "Stap it. Let's go get breakfast You spoon." Dear lord I'm turning into my father. Help.

I would like to apologize for a couple things. 1) P00RN 2) NOT writing one of these in the last chapter 3) Ruining all the FaithxHailey shippers dreams 4) This taking so long bc I re-wrote like half of it at the last minute 5) for apologizing so much. That's all. Love youz