Engagement

Its Monday which means it's time for the radio show. The perfect place for a Phan marriage proposal. Whiles Phil's in the shower Dan and I are in his room reviewing details. "Got the ring?"
"Yup."
"Remember what your gonna say and when?"
"Uh-huh."
"Did you remember to set up thinking out loud for afterwards?"
"Crap"
"Dad!"
"Goddamnit I knew I forgot something!"
"Well your gonna have to set it up when you get in there. I'll distract Pop while you do it. You will have exactly 2 minutes to set up the song okay?"
"Got it," he says, "What if he says no?"
"Come one Dad don't be ridiculous!" I reassure, "He's gonna say yes and your gonna come back here for the romantic dinner that Zoë and Alfie will set up while we're gone. Speaking of, you did make sure I could go over and spend the night round there house right?" Now that Alex went to live with his Aunt and Uncle I'm able to go over to the Zalfie Flat.
"Lord you're getting more and more British the longer your here, but yes. When we get back home from the show they are going to take you back with them." He says. This is it. My Dads are going to be married.

__timeskiip_

I sit in the booth thing next to Dad and Papa in their booth doing the radio show. So far everything was going as planned. Dan and Phil were both being equally lovey towards each other and now it was the end of the show. They just finished truth or dare but Dan has one extra question.
"Wait phil," He says. "Hmh?" Pop says back. "I have one last question for truth or dare and this one comes from me."
"Umm.... ok then."
Dan then gets on one knee and Phil cups his mouth in his hands and starts to cry and the camera person pans the camera downwards to fit both Dan and Phil in shot. "Philip Michael Lester, I have been in love with you ever since the day I laid my eyes on you. You are the most kinda and beautiful person I have ever met. And that's why my question for you, my boyfriend of three years, will you marry me?" Phil frantically nods his head and wipes his tears, "Ofcourse I will bear." He says and Dan gets up and gives him a kiss. They stay like that for about 2-3 seconds. Then remember they are on air. "Faith come'er ya little gremlin!" Dad says so I run in and hug them. I let them sit there hugging so I take the microphone and speak into it, "And now in honor of my parents engagement, enjoy thinking out loud by Ed Sheeren." I then do the botton clicky thingy that Dad taught me to do the day prior. The music starts and I go and hug them again in a small group hug. "How much did you help?" Papa whispers to me. "Basically planned the whole thing. But give him his credit."
"Ok then. You did a good job sunshine"
"Thank you papa"

__backtothephalaceofdreams__
TABINOF reference

We get back to the Flat and Zoë and Alfie have already prepared a giant plate of spaghetti and meatballs and got some Champaign. "You guys did all this?" Phil asked when he walked in. "Yup. With Dan and Faiths input of course!" Zoë says, "Speaking of Faith, go grab your bag! We are gonna have so much fun!" She squeals. I run up and hug her then go to get my already packed bag. I make sure I have my phone and my charger. I'm bringing a bit off makeup, clothes, hair brush, Pajamas (ok it's weird bc you can also spell that Pyjamas and it confuses me), and for some reason Zoë told me to bring some messy clothes for a video. Should I be scared? Nah. Right?
Anyway, I grab my bag and a coat and head down stairs.
"Ready!" I say when I get down. "Great! I just called the Uber and they should be her shortly." Alfie says. I turn to my dads. "You two better not have two much fun without me for two days! Well at least I wont be able to see if you suck each others faces off!" I say smiling. "Faith! Ubers here!" I hear Zoë yell. I hug Dan and Phil goodbye. They say goodbye and I call a goodbye to them on my way out. I get into the car with Zoë and Alfie and we head to there flat. "I don't think I've ever even been to your flat!" I announce. "Oh wow your right! Well Nalas there so you'll have fun! And Joe is coming round tomorrow night and staying over Wednesday." She says. "That sounds fun!" I'm gonna have two days of innocent fun. But I'm guessing that my parents fun won't be as innocent, if you know what i mean.

Sorry this chapter is short. Oops. BUT WARNING! Next chapter will be either Dan or Phil's (most likely Dans) POV AND THERE IS GOING TO BE ALOTTTT OF SMUT SOOO... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!