Its okay

Time skip a week

I wake up with a text from Alex.
A: Hey. Is there anyway possible I could come over today. Please?
F: Oh yeah. Lettme ask my dad's.
A:Thank you so much.

I walk down to the lounge and see Dan and Phil watching anime and cuddled up on the couch. "Good morning Sunshine." Phil says. They've started calling me that ever since they heard me listening to that song a couple days ago. "Hi. Can alex come over today? It seemed like he really needs out of the house." I say. "Oh crap." Dan says, "I totally forgot phil and I have to go into the BBC today. But if you promise to behave I guess. Just text us every hour."
"Thank you! And I promise." I say going to hug them.

F: They said it's cool. They're gonna be out today so we just have to behave
A: ok. I have to walk so I'll be there in probably 20 min if that's ok.
F: that's fine. Fair warning, I'm in my PJs
A: that's cool. I'll see you when I get there.

"FAITH! PHIL AND I HAVE TO GO SOON! THERE'S MONEY ON THE MANTEL IF YOU GET HUNGRY!" Dan yells.
"OK HAVE FUN!"
I throw in my fluffy pajama pants with my Troye shirt so I'm not in a tank top and shorts when alex gets here and wait for him to show up.

__timeskiip__

I get a text from alex saying he's here and run down the 120 flights of stairs. Jesus we need a lift. I get to the door and undo the latch and open it to reveal Alex with a bruise on the side of his face. "Oh lord come here" I say opening my arms and he comes up and crys into my chest.
Once he pulls together we head inside. "I know it's not the best time but do you want me to show you how to cover that up? My sister used to leave bruises I had to cover up all the time." I ask. He nods his head and we go to my room. "Ok. So I'm pretty sure we have the same skin tone so you take this..." I then go to demonstrate and show him how to cover it. But the entire time all I can look at are those eyes. Those royal blue eyes. "Faith..." he says as I'm finishing. "Yeah.." he starts leaning in. So do I.
"I really like you."
"I like you too..."
And then we kiss. And it was amazing. Nothing much. Just a sweet soft kiss. And it felt like magic. My arms go around his neck. We part and leave our foreheads on each other's just sitting in comfortable silence. Then my phone goes off. "Are You fucking serious!" I say. Alex just laughs. I go to get it expecting Dan or Phil to be calling but no, it's Zoë.
"Uh.. hi Zoë."
"Hi faith! You dads wanted me to stop by and check on you so I'll be over in about half an hour."
"Um.. ok. But I have a friend over. He's actually the one from the mall last month."
"Wow! Ok well I'm bringing Alf as well so see ya when we get there!" And then she hangs up. Alex then comes up behind me and snakes his arms around my torso and puts his head on mine. "So... who was that?" He ask. "Just Zoë. She and Alfie and coming in about half an hour. Hope that ok."
"It's fine. You can't see the bruise though right?"
"No your ok. I am going to give you some makeup to take home to cover it." I say escaping his grip and turning around. "Faith, I have a question." He ask rubbing his neck. "Shoot." I say. "Would you uh.. would you like to maybe uh... do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He says. "Well why would I ever say no to that." I say going to hug him. He puts his head on mine again. "Your so short." I giggles. "Aw shut up!" I laugh, " I gotta get changed so go wait outside the door or something till I'm dressed." I say closing the door. I put on a red and black Panic! At the disco jumper with black skinny jeans, red vans, and a black and red SnapBack. I put on minimal makeup with red Chapstick and open the door to see Alex in the same spot just on his phone. "Wow. You look pretty." He says looking up. "Thanks. I didn't really do much." I say blushing, "I know it's kinda warm in here and your probably trying to hid scars but you can take off you jacket if you want to. And if you don't feel comfortable just put it back on when Zoë and Alf-" I get cut off by the door bell. "Never mind then. But still take it off if you want." I say walking off to get the door.
When I open I'm greeted with a little pug jumping at my feet. "Well hello again Nala. How are you?" I say bending down to pet her. "Hi Faith!" Zoë squeals as I let them inside. "Hi Auntie Zoë!" I say hugging her. "Hello little one." Allie says as I let go of Zoë and go to hug him.
"I think Alex is just in the Lounge by the way." I say as we walk up the stairs. "Ok then. Can't wait to meet Mall Boy." Zoë says. "Aww shush" I say. As we get to the lounge and open the door I see alex on the couch with his head in his knees. "Alex? What's wrong?" I say running over to him. " i can't go back.." he whispers. "What?" "I CANT GO BACK!" He yells breaking down in tears. I pull him into a hug and look up at Zoë. She gives me a look as to say "I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS HAPPENING!" I then push Alex back a bit. "Ok. What happened."
"My- mom called a-and she said that sh-she never wants to see me b-back at that house. She said if she did she would- she would- she'd kill me."
I pull him back into another hug. "Ok ok. Listen. How about we deal with that later and right now have some fun and get your mind off things, yeah?" He nods his head. "Ok. So how about you go into the bathroom and clean yourself up. I'm going to go down there first and make sure there aren't any blades and then you take your time ok?" He nods his head again. "Sorry, be right back" I say to Zoë and Alfie. They nod there's heads understandingly and we walk down to the bathroom. When we reach the bathroom i grab all the razors and refills. Before I go I peck Alex on the lips. "Take as much time as you need to pull yourself together ok?" He nods his head and pecks my cheek.
As I walk back upstairs I see Zoë and Alfie talking. "Hi. Sorry about that. Thought you'd be meeting him with a better fist impression." I say with a small laugh while rubbing the back of my neck. "Its ok. Could you just explain what's just happened?" Zoë ask. "Right. Well Alex's mom is an alcoholic and she is abusive and when he came over today he had a big bruise on the side of his face I covered up with makeup. Then I guess while we were at the door his mom either called or texted him and told him if he came back she'd kill him."
"THATS AWFUL!" Allie exclaims, "WHY IF I HAD A KID I WOULD NEVER RREAT THEM LIKE THAT!"
"Alf. It's okay calm down." Zoë says rubbing his back. I then get a call from Papa. "Hello?"
"Hi Faith!"
"Hi. What's up?"
"Nothing. Zoë and Allie there?"
"Yeah. Um... WHEN are you coming home exactly?"
"Were on our way now... what's wrong."
"Nothing. I'll explain when you get here."
"Ok well we'll be there soon."
"Ok love you."
"Love you too. And Dan does to."
"I know. Bye"
Just when I hang up Alex comes back from the bathroom. "Hey..." I say. He then runs forward and hugs me. "Alex. Your crushing me. I love you but go hug Alfie." I say laughing. "No it's ok. I'm ok. I'm just gonna grab my phone I left it in the bathroom." He says. When he's away I say, "when he comes back don't mention the bruise. He probably washed his face and that's why you can see it again." Just then the door opens with Dan running inside. "What happened whats wrong?" He yells. "Alex's mom told him if he came back she would kill him. I'm gonna take him upstairs so he can calm down. Feel free to talk about a solution to the problem." I say going to get Alex. I find him in the bathroom starring at himself in the mirror. "Hey, come on let's go to my room." He nods his head and I take his hand as we walk up to the room. I hope this works out.