Heros

The rest of the day went on basically the same as usual.

People made fun of Hailey and I calling us gay and saying we were dating (I wish), daydreaming about Dan and Phil in every class, then finally came art class. Being I skipped out on lunch I was quite hungry. Lucky for my the art teacher is basically my second best friend and she lets me sit in my only little room in the back that she calls my "studio" because "im an artist" and she sees "potential" in me. She allows me to eat my small meals back here and do my own separate projects then everyone else in the class. Which I am grateful for being art is the one thing I look forward to in this prison they call school.

"Ok Faith, since you finished your last project so much quicker than expected," she says as she finishes talking with the rest of the class, " You'll be starting a project on hero's." "Wait, haven't you had me do this before?" I know for a fact that this wasn't the first time she's ask me to do this. "Yes, but this time I'm not going to limit you whatsoever. You may choose more then one person, whoever you would like even if it's someone you've never met, and im also allowing you to use amy supply's you would like. Paint, pastels, pencil. Hell, I'll even let you use crayon if you wish."

Without another word I got to work.

Yes I know im making this intro unbearable long but I do what I want fuck you.