Back

The day with my grandparents was actually pretty fun. They answered all my questions about mom and told me stories from when she was my age. I feel a lot better from spending time with them and my parents. And my grandparents said that they are working on a restraining order for me against tony. Now im back in London, sitting on my bed, and messaging Bella (forgot bout her didn't ya) right now we are asking eachother random questions about anything that comes to our mind

F: ok, so who do you think tops? Dad or Papa
F: *Dan or Phil sorry. Force of habit
B: O_o uhhh, Dan??
F: NOPE! #PHILTOPS2K17
B: I ducking hate u sometimes >:/
F: mehehe no u don't u love me
B: Sadly I do. Platonicly. XD
F: Duhhhhhh. #nohomoexceptkindahomojustnot4u
B: Omg our weird. But my parents are home so bye X|
F: Bye

After Bella and I finish talking I decide to go and annoy Dad and Pop.

I head down to the lounge to see Dad on his laptop probably editing a video.

"Hi!" I say bouncing on to the couch next to him.
"Gremlin as much as I wanna hangout and talk im a bit busy with editing right now so how about you go bother papa for a bit until I finish up okay?" His says looking up and ruffling my hair.
I sigh. "Sure I guess" I say looking down and walking back up to papas room. I knock on the door to make sure he's not naked or something like that.

"Come in!"

I walk in to find him sitting on the bed and he looks like he just hung up the phone. But he has tears down his checks.
"papa?" I question, "what's wrong?"
"Faith!" he says running up to hug me. "There's uh... There's something we need to talk about. But first can you go get Dad so I can talk to him first?" he says as he lets go. I nod slowly out of confusion and go to get him. He's still editing so I walk in front of him. He looks up and laughs. "what the hell are you doing?"
"Papa request your presence for something. Seems important. He was crying." I say. I soon as I say the last word he runs into the bedroom as fast as he can. I shrug it off and sit on the couch. I pull out my phone and decide to message Hailey. She didn't answer earlier so maybe she will now.

5:12 F: Yooooooo
5:16 F: Hey Blondie
5:18 F: Hailey You okay?
5:22 F: Boi come on answer meh
5:26 F: UGHGGGGGHHHHHHG whatevs ur boring -_-

After another 5 minutes Dad calls me into the bedroom. "Faith... Could you uh.. Please sit?" Papa says.
"um, okay?" I say sitting. "Is everything alright? Who were you on the phone with."
Now that I get a better look both of them look like they were crying.
"Faith..." Dad starts, "Do you know how depression is sadly a mental illness?" I nod, he continues, "and you know how mental illnesses aren't easily curable?", I nod again, "And you also remember that day where even though everything was going fine you.. You tried to kill yourself?", I look down but nod anyways. Then Dad look like he's about to burst into tears so Papa steps in. "Well sweetie. You know that Hailey... Hailey has depression. Just like you. And where you luckily failed at that attempt..." he pauses. And chokes back a sob. Then continues, "She... She succeeded..."
A tear falls out of my eyes. Then two. Then there. Four. Five. Six Seven Eight Nine Ten then too many to even count. She's dead oh god she's dead. No she can't be dead that's impossible. But it's the truth. Before I even know it I'm sobbing uncontrollably screaming in fits of fear and anger. I never got to tell her how I feel, she'll never get to grow up, she'll never get married and have kids or even go to prom or anything.
"SHE'S DEAD! SHE'S DEAD SHE'S DEAD AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE BUT NO I'M TOO SELFISH TO STAY WITH HER AND HAD TO MOVE HALFWAY ACROSS THE FRICKEN WORLD!" I scream. They both come up and hold me but it does nothing.
"It's not your fault she was doing fine but depression can strike faith it's not your fault at all and don't you ever say that!" one of them say. I can't even tell at this point. But she cant be. She cant be dead. WHY DOES EVERYONE I LOVE HAVE TO DIE