Apologies

We get home and Dan and Phil let us go to hangout it my room.
"Welcome to me casa." I say flopping on the bed. I here my laptop go off and I go to check and I see Hailey is skyping me. "Ok, I'll explain later but if she's with another girl pretend to be my boyfriend." I THE quickly hit accept and of course, she's with her girlfriend. "BROWN EYES!" She yells "Oh my god I've missed you soooooooooooooooo much. Anyway. I wanted you too meet briana."
"I miss you too! Hi Briana. Oh and Hailey, this is Alex, my uhh..-" "BOYFRIEND!" Alex interjects to save me. "Awww! He's cute. Anyway. Just wanted to check how you were doing. Say hi to your parents for me. Bye browny."
She then ends the call. "DAD PAPA, HAILEY SAID HI!" I scream. "WERE JUST IN THE OTHER ROOM NOT HALF WAY ACROSS BLOODY LONDON!" Dan yells back. "What was that whole... boyfriend thing about." Alex ask. "Long story short, im Pansexual and that's my friend Hailey who I've had a crush on and when I left and came to live here her life got better and I wanted to make her jealous. Now come on. Let's go play Just Dance."

__timeskep__

I wake up in my bed in my clothes form the day before... minus the pants. We took alex home last night after Dad and I beating him and Phil at Just Dance AND Mario Cart. I think I might really like this kid. He's funny, he's smart, he gets me, and let's be real, he's not that hard on the eyes. Ok no. He's hot. It's as simple as that. "FAITH! WE HAVE PEOPLE COMING OVER TODAY JUST SO YOU KNOW!" Pop yells. "OK WHO!"
"ZOË, ALFIE, CASPAR, JOE, AND ZOË AND ALFIE ARE BRINGING NALA!"
"YAY PUPPY! SHES MINE PHIL!"
"YOU CANT JUST HIDE WITH THE DOG YOU HAVE TO SOCIALIZE!"
"WHATEVER! CAN YOU JUST COME IN HERE SO I DONT HAVE TO YEL-"
I'm cut off by him answering the door. "Can I have a hug?" I ask. "Of corse what's wrong?" He says comping to hug me. "You know HAILEY didn't even talk about the fact that my hair is cut so short now. She didn't even notice." I say. "Well then she's not worth it."
"I know I know. It's just, I met Alex once before and that was when Zoë and Louise took me to the mall. And that was a month ago. But he recognized me and noticed my hair. And I've known Hailey my whole life. And I've know Alex for like a month."
"Faith, do you ... like Alex."
"WHAT NO!" I scream with my face bright red!
"OOOHHH! FAITHS GOTTA CRUSH!" Phil says. "DANNY HET THE STICK! FAITH LIKES A BOY!" Dad then comes rushing in with a whisk. "I GOT THE WHISK INSTEAD WHATS HAPPENING!" He says. "FAITH LIKES ALEX!" They then start dancing and saying that he's not aloud over but I k ow they're joking. "Oii! I could tease you two just as much."

So... I got some explaining don't I 😂? Ok. So 7th grade homework is bullshit, depression is bullshit, life is bullshit. I tried writing this damn thing so many times and each time I had to stop because It was t what i wanted to write and more what i felt I had to write. I'm going to come back now being that writing calms my anxiety and I love it. Ok love y'all bye✌🏻😘