Daughter

Dan POV
After Faith runs after Hailey her aunt comes down the stairs. "They're just going in the backyard don't you fret." she reassures us. I don't want anything to happen to her.

The drive to the agency is silent as I drive holding Phil's hand across the seat. The only words were when faiths aunt said "You know you two are probably the best people for faith to be with. And you are so sure together!" Faith was right. She can be patronizing.

__timeskip__

As we get to the doors of the agency
Faiths aunt stops us. "Could I maybe talk to you two quickly first?" she ask. I open my mouth to say something but I'm cut off by Phil "Of course we can its no trouble."

We walk over to the side of the building. "So before you take her I just wanted to say somethings," she says. Phil and I nod our heads to signal her to go on. "I know faith doesn't think I know all this but I do. I can hear her scream and cry in her room. I can hear when she repeatedly shoves her small fingers down her throat. I know she will cut herself on her stomach and sometimes burn herself. I know she starves herself. I know that she gets bullied and beat up at school. I know she thinks she's ugly. I know she wants to become an artist. But most of all I know she wants nothing more than to leave this place and live with the two of you. And now here's things she doesn't even know about herself. She has anxiety. Like, really bad anxiety. She has nightmares and night fits. She has PTSD. And so much more. And I really just wanted to get all that out of the way before you took her. And.. Make sure you still want her as your daughter even though she has some flaws and lets face it.. Is broken." Im in pure shock from all this and Phil is just next to me shacking and I'm the verge of tears. "Yes of course we still want to adopt her. No matter what she has." I say for both of us as I take Phil's hand trying to calm him down. "Oh bless you both!" she exclaims coming to hug us. The hug comes to an end and I say "Let's go inside now yeah?" Phil nods his head and takes my hand.

__timeskip__

WE OFFICIALLY HAVE A DAUGHTER!!!!

GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHER TRUCKERS! Yeah.... School kinda got in the way and I apparently have a social life now! Also I've been cosplaying Alot on musically and live.ly and that's been keeping me busy. BUT HOW THE HELL DOES THIS HAVE SO MANY DAMN READS! Anyway, I'll try to update more often now because im grounded so that's good for you bad for me. BYE