Mistakes

As they finish the show (oh yeah because I had to edit this you may have forgot there another show today) we head back to the hotel room. "Ok faith," Phil says, "Grab your things and we'll go pick up your aunt and head to the adoption place!" Crap. I need time with Hailey to talk about all this and time to pack. "Umm.. Do I need to be there for the adoption thing?" I ask "or just my aunt?","Um I think just your aunt. Why do you ask?" Dan says. "Well I was kinda wondering if you could just leave me at my house while you do the adoption thing. Ya know, so I can have some time to talk to Hailey before we go." I ask. "That's ok I guess. You just better atleast start to be packed by the time we get back." Phil says. "Yes sure mister Philip sir!" I say saluting. Dan copies my actions giggling. I do t even know how im going to explain this to her.

__timeskip__

As the we pull up in the driveway I start to get scared. Scared of what she'll say. Scared of what she'll do. Scared of what she'll think. Basically scared of everything.

I open the door to my soon to be old house. And of course the fist person im greeted with is my sister. Oh great she's drunk. What else is new?
"aye look," she starts, words slurred, "The runt brought back a couple a' *hicupp* fags" I can practically feel Dan and Phil shiver at the word. They look down at me with pity in their eyes. But for what felt like the first time in my life, I stepped up.

"YOU KNOW WHAT! IM DONE WITH YOU! ALL YOU'VE EVER DONE IS ABUSE ME AND HURT ME AND MAKE ME FEEL LIKE ABSOLUTE SHIT! WHY DO YOU THINK I WANNA MOVE ALL THE WAY TO LONDON! TO GET THE HELL AWAY FROM YOU AND ALL OF YOUR BULLSHIT! AND YA KNOW WHAT!?" I scream "THIS IS FOR ALL THOSE PUNCHES YOU HAVE ME!" and I suddenly punch her square in the jaw. She falls do to the fact that she's drunk as ever and I feel good. For once.

"Sorry you had to see that. I normally just let her do what she wants but I couldn't stand it anym-" I stop as I turn around to Dan and Phil when I see Hailey standing there. "How long g have you been standing there?" I ask nervous. "Long enough to know your leaving." she replies. Shit. "Can we Umm... Can we t-talk i-in-n the tr-reehouse please?" I ask. she sighs. "Yeah I guess" I need to fix this now. This isn't how I wanted her to find out. This is all just a huge mistake.

I'M BACK BITCHES! AND HOW THE HELL DOES THIS HAVE OVER 200 READS! THAT'S ABSOLUTELY MENTAL! Well let us all now pray for Hailey and Faith. Next update will be at some point tomorrow. BYE