Idk what to call this oops

DANNY BOYS POV
SMUT WARNING BUBS!

After Alfie and Zoë left with Faith Phil and I go to sit down. "I can't believe that you did this for me..." he says reaching across the table and grabbing my hand. "Well I can't take all the credit. Faith helped a lot" I say. "How did we get so lucky to have such a wonderful kid?" He asked. "I really don't know. But this pasta looks good and we've got champagne and fairy lights. Let's enjoy this damn meal!"
After we eat a lot of the plate I see one long noodle that Phil happened to take one end of. Was I REALLY about to do this? Yup. I grab the other end and start eating at at the same time Phil notices. We look into each other's eyes as we get closer to each other. But phil stops just when our lips are about to touch. "Dan, I'm not kissing you while our mouths are full of spaghetti." He says laughing. I quickly swollen the spaghetti and the Phil quickly reaches for my shoulders and kisses me. As I kiss back Phil stands up and I follow. He walk into the bedroom never breaking the kiss. We then sit on the bed for a few seconds before falling back.
ACTUALLY NO I DELETED THIS BC I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE SMUT SO IF YOU DO PLEASE DO THAT FOR ME AND ILL ADD IT AND THEN GIVE YOU CREDIT THANKS

A) wow idk how to write smut sew me bitch! B) is anyone even enjoying this book anymore? It doesn't really seem like it. Anyway. Thank you for the 4K reads and sorry I was gone for a bit. But me and that boy who shall not be named for privacy of him, are now made up and back together. But I am however, keeping Alex out of the story. Thx bye!