London

I did a thing^^^

I ended up falling asleep on the flight. Phil shakes me awake and already has my backpack around his back. We already shipped my two boxes of stuff to the flat so I just have the essentials I need until it gets there in another day or two. "But I don't wanna walk!" I say. Today's just been so tiring plus we had to wake up early. Dan picks me up and Dan and Phil both put up there Hoods. I guess they just cant really be seen in public around me. I'll have to ask them about that later.

We manage to get through and into an uber to go to the flat. Im much more awake now and practically bouncing from excitement. Not only would I get the see the flat but I would get to live in it. Like what the actual fluck. Phil sees this and laughs. "I think someone's a bit excited." he giggles. "HELL YEAH I AM!" I exclaim. Dan just laughs while Phil says "Don't talk like your dad. He's a bad influence." Me and Dan both stick out tongue out at him and Dan goes "It's like a mirror. A tiny, female mirror." making all laugh and I see the uber driver chuckle and roll his eyes.

We pull up at the flat and as soon as I get out I start rushing them. "COME ON COME ON! I'VE WANTED THIS FOR LIKE MY HOLE LIFE COME ON COME ON!!" I say grabbing my backpack. They both laugh and take one of my hands each with a suitcase each in three other hand.

We walk up to the door and up what felt like 50 flights of stairs later we get to their door. "Now when you walk in just go straight up to the lounge. You can explore everything else later." Phil says while Dan text someone. I nod my head still smiling like an idiot. I run up the rest if the stairs and open the door to the lounge...

OHHHHHHHHHHH CLIFFHANGER! Jk don't worry im writing the next part now.