Miss Wood

I grab my easel, oil paint, a pallet, my brushes, paint spatulas, mixing tools, and a canvas. I already know what im doing.

Of course my heroes are Dan and Phil. They basically save me. My concept is Dan is night, and Phil is the day. The night is what calms me, takes me to a safer, cooler place. Where the day lifts me. Makes me smile and laugh, takes me to a nicer, warmer place. But when they meet everything is perfect. Im calm, and lifted. Im safe, and laughing. And it's somehow cooling, yet also warm.

I start with a rough sketch of what I want it to look like. It has a side profile view of both. Phil upside down on the top, facing right, with Dan right side up on the bottom, facing the left. It's complicated to explain. But it's my work. I don't have to explain what it looks like.

A then re-sketch it onto my canvas and start painting. Miss Wood (the teacher) usually lets me stay after school a bit until she leaves. She got permission from both the school and my aunt to drive me back home after wards. But knowing the amount of time I have, I know I will also be finishing by today.

Half an hour goes by when a knock comes to the door. "5 minutes faith." I nod acknowledging the fact that I heard her. I'd be done in two.

As I take the last minute to sign it with the sharpie, it's completed. I walk out to find Miss wood already had put my stuff together. I slip on my jacket I kept in my locker and showed her my work. She was stareing at it rather intensely and I didn't know whether that was good or bad.

"So..." I ask, "Do you like it?" she looks up at me with a puzzled look. "Faith, this is amazing! But, what does it have to do with hero's?"

I explain to her that they're YouTubers and that big waffley thing I explained earlier. "And when ever my stupid hell pit I call home or the people in it get me low, or whenever I get myself down to that low point I just watch them be happy and it makes me so happy and that they are able to express themselves and be who they are is incredible to me." by this point I was tearing up and if I continued I knew I would be full on bawling my eyes out. But Miss wood envelopes me in a hug before I can continue. I am so thankful to have her in my life.

YAY A LONG ONE

(From a couple months later) PFFFFTTTT that is NOT long omfg