Dream

Philip Michael Lester and Daniel James Howell just ask he to go live with them in London. Could life get any better? We let go of the hug we've been in for what feels like forever and they wipe the tears from my eyes.

"How about after the show at around 5 you bring your aunt up to our hotel room and we'll talk? Oh! And here, for you and your aunt here are two front row tickets. And here's the hotel room and hotel. Hope you enjoy the show!" Dan say writing down there hotel and number on a small paper. I give them both a quick hug. "ok. I guess I'll see you later then?" My voice along with everything is shaking from all this. "Yup! See you later faith!" I then walk out. I actually cant believe that. I grab my aunt and show her the tickets. "THEY'RE FRONT ROW COME ON!" I grab her wrist and drag her along with me. Im surprised that there were even any front row seats left.

__time skip__

The show was amazing. Dan and Phil both smiled and waved at me at multiple points during the show. I sent Hailey tons of videos and when she ask why I dodnt have the video of them saying hi I nearly panicked. But then I realized that I could get it later. So I just responded "Patience young grasshopper". Good my life get any better? Everything felt like a dream.