Pillows

Chris's POV

I head down to the lounge to see Dan and Phil on the couch.
"Ok here's the deal. You two love each other right?"
They both nod their heads.
"And you both love Faith right?"
I miss their heads again.
"And Phil, could you please describe exactly what happened with PJ?"
Phil turns to Dan. "When you guys left we started talking and it started as a friendly conversation. Then PJ brought up the fact that we're not married and have a child. And I said it didn't matter because Faith would have just as much love if not more. And then he started saying he loved me and he could take faith and I AND we could live with him. Then I told him no and he was being crazy. Then he tried to kiss me but I stoped him before he did. And then I told him it would be best if he just left." Dan then turns to Phil.
"You promise that's all that happened?"
Phil nods his head. "I promise."
Dan then leans forward and hugs Phil. "I'm so sorry I overreacted. I should have listened to you." He says. "It's ok. Now I know for next time. I wont invite him again until you feel 100% comfortable with it." He responds.
"My work is Done. I'm going to bed. Go make out or something. Night." I say heading upstairs.
"Night Chris!" They say in unison.
Yeah I think everything's gonna be alright.

__Faith POV and timeskip__

I wake up and look past the foot of my bed and see Chris on the ground snoring like an elephant. "Ughhhhhh" I say as I look at the time and throw the blanket over my head. Doesn't wake Chris up however because he's still down there snoring. I realize I'm still in my clothes from yesterday and go to get changed into a big teeshirt user the covers. After I'm in the teeshirt I get up and go down to the kitchen. "THERES NOT A STAR IN HEAVAN THAT WE CANT REACH!" I hear Dan and Phil sing. More like scream tho. How does Chris sleep through this?
"Faith!" They say in unison as they see me. "Aye! I just woke up to a 29 year old snoring on my floor after falling asleep to you two fighting. I have a headache so gimme meds and I'll be happy again." I say groggy. "Ok. Well we're making pancakes and sorry we forgot to tell you but you have your first day of support group today. So you got two hours to wake up Chris and get ready." Papa says.
"UGHHHH! Well one of you come with me and show me where the headache medication is" Dan then grabs a cup and I grab my head as we walk down to the bathroom. He takes out the medicine and turns to me. "I'm gonna watch you take it after what happened last time ok?" He says. I nod my head and take out two pills and Dan hands to the cup of water. I down both at the same time. "Alright. I'm gonna use the rest of the water to wake up Chris. You wanna film it?" I say with a smile. "You little shit. Let's go."

We walk to my room to see Chris still snoring. "Man. Now I get why you had a headache."
We walk up as Dan takes Chris's phone so it wont get wet and takes out his own to record. I walk up and dump the water on his head being careful not to get in on me or Dan. Chris sits up with a jolt and wipes the water from his face and looks at me. "Come 'er ya little shit!" He says as I run. I make it to the kitchen and hide behind papa laughing. "Papa save me!" I yell as Chris comes. "She pour water on your head?" He says. Chris nods his head. Phil turns to me. "Your own your own kid." "DAD! PAPA WONT HELP ME COME QUICK!" I yell. Dan then makes his way down stairs just in time to hit Phil square in the face with a pillow and throw one to me. I hit Chris who just covers his face and runs to the lounge. I jump up on the couch and keep hitting him. "I SURRENDER I SURRENDER!" He shouts. I stop hitting him and get off the couch. "Lets go get dad and papa." I whisper handing him a pillow. He nods his head and we walk into the kitchen to see them making out again. "GOD DAMN IT EVERY TIME!" I shout covering my eyes with a pillow. "LEARN NOT TO SUCK EACH OTHERS FACES UNTIL IM NOT HOME!" They just laugh and come over and hug me and peck all over my face repeatedly. "EW EW EW EW!" I say laughing.
"Alright. Go get ready for support group ok?" Dad says as they stop.
"Ok. I'll be down back in a bit." I say heading off to my room. I close the door and go to get ready. This, is going to be one hell of a day.

DID I TELL YOU THIS CHAPTER WOULD BE HAPPY OR WHAT? Btw next chapter is gonna not be in order. I'm gonna write a Halloween one and then go back to the timelines in the chapter after that if that makes any sense at all. Peace ✌️

QUICK! What should Faith be for Halloween?