Great

Im next. Im next I'm next I'm next I'm next!!! Im waiting and im in the front. Im next. I mean sure I was also the last but still. The guard tells me and can go in and as soon as I see them I cant help it. I break down in tears. Im sobbing. They both just run up to me. "Oh dear, please stop crying it's ok dont worry. Were just people. Im just Phil and he's just Dan. Take a deep breath in" I follow what Phil says and breath in "out" and out. Ok. I'm ok. Except im not.

"What's your name?" Dan asks. Omfg they're talking to me. "Faith" I breath out. "Oh! And this Is for you two!" I excitedly take out the Painting and hand it to them. "You made this!" Phil looks at it it pure shook. I nod my head. "IT'S INCREDIBLE!" Omfg Dan Howell just said my art work was incredible. They were of course both on there knees as im a short little shit, and Phil leans in and gives me the best hug I've ever received. I do however wince from the fact im basically bone by now and more cuts I added last night. They both seemed to notice and shared a concerned look. They ask if im ok and I just nod my head as I hold my stomach. Phil looks down and my shirt and places a hand at the bottom of it. "May I?" he ask referring to lifting my shirt to check my stomach. I just close my eyes and bow my head. He lifts up my shirt and reveals my bones and cuts. Him and Dan both quietly gasp.

"IM SO SORRY I DON KNOW WHY I STARTED BUT WHEN I STARTED I COULDN'T STOP AND MY FAMILY LIFE IS SHIT AND MY SISTER IS ABUSIVE AND I GET BEAT UP IN SCHOOL AND MY MOM DIED WHEN I WAS LITTLE AND MY DADS NOT ALOUD NEAR US AND I LIVE WITH MY AUNT AND SHE TREATS ME LIKE A BABY AND I ONLY HAVE TWO FRIENDS AND ONES MY ART TEACHER AND IM HOPELESSLY IN LOVE WITH THE OTHER ONE AND IM TIRED OF MY STUPID LIFE AND I FEEL LIKE A LIVE IN HELL AND YOU TWO ARE THE ONLY THING THAT EVER MAKE ME FEEL BETTER WHEN I'M DOWN BUT SOMETIMES I JUST CAN'T HELP IN AND MY RAZOR TAKES OVER MY BRAIN SOMETIMES AND IM SO SORRY!" So here I was. Rambling my entire life story to two people I've never met before. Great