Softball season

I ran out of the school I was dressed in my softball clothes and I was ready for the first practice of the season. I looked at the field
"ITS SOFTBALL SEASON" I screamed.
I took off running to the field just like I did my freshman year when I made Varsity. I was going so fast I didn't realize that I had ran into someone. I looked up and saw Hayden.
He smiled at me. God I loved his smile. My Mom said boys are a distraction though so I never really had a boyfriend.
"Oh god Hayden I'm sorry, I'm just really excited!" I said helping him up.
"It's fine. I know how Excited you get. I remember when you made it in sixth grade and all through middle school. Let's not forget Freshman year." He smiled.
"i know I was so happy that I hugged you." I said.
No one thinks it's a big deal but I don't show my emotions. I am very enclosed and determined. I am a machine well my dad calls me that. I'm not exactly tiny. I have wide shoulders, I'm 5'11 and I'm not exactly skinny but I'm fit. I'm a big girl. I can smash balls past the Score board and into the gas station parking lot across the street. I did that last season and everyone went crazy.
I love that feeling.
"Alright Hayden good luck at Baseball practice, I have to get going so I can get my extra laps in!" I yelled as I ran away.
I always had a crush on Hayden since the third grade. But I hide my emotions my sister is the only one that knows she is a freshman. She was also on the Varsity team because I was always her coach growing up. I ran down to the field and she was there I told her to be there early so we could get extra laps in.
"Alright let's get going!" I said.
We stretched and ran. We were throwing when the other girls came out. They were always mean to me when I was a freshman but if they mess with my sister that would be the last of them and they knew it.
"Amber if they say anything rude to you tell me." I said.
We all stretched again and ran. We threw until the coach came out so we started fielding and batting. I was a damn good first baseman and Amber was a great second baseman. We started batting and I was last as usual everyone always had a water break when I batted because all of the balls went over the fence.
The first practice was great and i was packing my stuff when Amber told me she was going to the car. I was putting my glove in my bag when I saw someone leaning in the middle of the dugout door way. "Yes Hayden?"
I said taking out my mouth guard and putting  it in my bag. "Nothing." He said.
"Need Help with your bag?" He asked.
"Never have never will." I said throwing it over my shoulder. I looked at him up and down, he looked so hot in his baseball uniform. He walked with me to my truck it is blue and it has about a six inch lift. Amber was in it with the radio and Air conditioner blasting. It's Florida what do you expect. I threw my bag over the side and into the back. "Need a ride?" I asked. He always rides with me he is my best friend what do you expect but I always ask at the beginning of the season just to be sure.
"Yeah Kila took the Car. She never waits on me" he said. "Because you always wait on me."
I joked.
"Hey! what are best friends for!" He laughed.
I know he blows off Kila to ride with me. He lives in my street and Kila always goes to Subway after dance practice instead of their house. After I dropped Hayden off we went home.
I had  two hamburgers and a sweet tea. After I ate i went into Our back yard. My dad made it into a softball feild since it was so big. He cleared out all of the trees and made a permit chalk line and added bases. After running the bases ten times i decided to hit. I hit a ball into a car and ran inside laughing.
I later did my homework, edited my pictures and scrolled through Instagram. Two weeks before the first Game.