Atlanta Braves

Hey guys! I have decided to start writing this story in Ace's Point of view. I will switch it up some but for the next couple of chapters it's gonna be Ace. I love you if your reading this! Stay weird my friends ~Em

My eyes fluttered around the airport looking for any traces of my uncle, my other uncle was here and my aunts were on the way along with my other uncle, plus my cousins, I looked around my hand still intertwined with Hayden's, he was finally feeling better. Then I saw the streak of Blue hair of my older cousin and I stopped my uncle. I ran to him "UNCLE LEVI!" I yelled running into his hug. " ACELYNN!" He said back. After our hugging fest I hugged my oldest cousin Annabell then I hugged Kolten, he was a year older then me. I'm really close to Kolten he was my first best friend.bI hugged him a little longer because he smelled nice, even though he is my cousin. I touched the strand of blue in his hair like I always do. Then I hugged my aunt, she was nice to me but she hated my mom. "You've gotten so tall since the last time I saw you." My uncle said. "Me? Look at Kolten! He grew like a foot he finally hit six foot." I joked. "Shut up, you did grow though." Kolten said. My eyes widen his voice changed too. We started walking to Hayden and he put away his phone, "Hayden, it's nice too see you again." My uncle said.
"You too!"
They shook hands and then he hugged my aunt and my oldest cousin. Then he bro hugged Kolten
"What's up bro, long time no see."
"Yeah dude, s'good to see you"
______________________
After dinner the adults talked and we decided to go to the park.
Hayden and I threw a softball around and Kolten and Annabell kicked a soccer ball around. I threw the ball at Hayden and it hit his glove, Hard."OWWW!" He squealed. "Get over it you big baby!" I said rolling my eyes.
"It hurts though!" He said shaking his hand. "How do you deal with the boys throwing?" I said raising an eyebrow. "I do babe but my glove is meant for baseball, not a giant softball." He said. "Oh ok."I said mockingly.
We hung out a little longer and we talked and laughed the whole time.  Then we ended up walking home.
When we got to the house everyone walked in front of me like they knew something I didn't. I squinted my eyes and looked at them, then I walked up the steps. I held my head down looking at my phone when I walked into the house. When I looked up I dropped my phone "UNCLE BLAKE!" I ran into his arms, I have a very close relationship with my uncles but Uncle Blake was the closest one. He plays for the Atlanta Braves, I only ever see him on tv now.  "Ace, oh my goodness look at you! You look so grown up! A little birdie told me that Mr.Hayden over there is dating you." He whispered that last part. "Thank you, and yes, I am dating Hayden." I reached back and grabbed Hayden's hand pulling him up to my uncle. "Hayden you remember my Uncle Blake?Oh my wait never mind you still have his autographed poster hanging in your room!" I laughed. Hayden's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "Uh... Yeah I do, I'm a big fan Mr. Espinosa" Hayden rubbed the back of his neck. Hayden started talking to my uncle and I walked over and hugged my Aunt Alexis. Then I hugged the twins Lexi and Lake. They were a year older than me but I loved them. Lexi was really beautiful she had crystal clear blue eyes, long light brown hair, white teeth and she was kind of small about 5'5. Lake was Handsome he had the same look except his hair was short and it was a darker shade and he was about my height.
"Long time no see," I said to Lexi.
" I know! It's been to long!" She said.
" Hayden, my man!" Lake said walking over to Hayden. This is what I get for introducing my best friend to my family.
The boys talked a little bit and then My aunt Sam came over she lives about an Hour away but she's almost 60. I hugged my oldest cousin Austan, yeah I know another one. Austan is 30 so I never see him. We talked and chatted for hours until everyone started to go to the rooms. We had an upstairs for our guests so we never really went up there, our house is huge, we have six rooms upstairs. I struggled up to Hayden on the couch while everyone was talking. Then the door opened and in Came my Aunt Tate My cousin Lila came in, she was only 14.  Aunt Tate is a single mom, and her middle name is Amber, you see the connection? Speaking of Amber where is she?
" Hayden , have you seen Amber?" I asked.
"Not since yesterday."
"Mom, where's Amber?"
"She's in her room, she said she isn't feeling good."
I stood up and Hayden followed, we walked down the hall to her room and opened the door.
"Amber we have...." I said but hem I realized she wasn't there. "AMBER?" Maybe she was in her closet so I needed to talk a little louder.
No answer.
I had tears in my eyes and I turned around to face Hayden. He rapped his arms around me and I dug my face into his neck. I sobbed for a good minute until I rushed out into the living room.
"Mom she's not there we are going to look for her." I said.
"What! Please find her!" My mom said. I grabbed my keys and phone and we got into the car. 
"Any parties She could be at?" I asked. Then he gasped
"Ryan Sparks party!"
We drove down a long road until we heard the music so we stopped there. I got out and went into the house. I looked around for my sister, then I spotted Ryan. I ran over to him and snatched him up.
"WHERE IS MY SISTER!" I yelled In His face.
"S-shes on the bathroom." He said.
I went down the hall and waited at the bathroom door. Then it opened.

Hey guyssss! Sorry this chapter took so long to write I've been caught up in a lot of things. I hope you enjoy this chapter! I love you!
~Em