No-not Danni

Omg guys we are almost at 1k I'm freaking out man! I have a big announcement to make once we hit 1k! Any ways here's this chapter.
I ran through the halls with my bag on my back, rushing to get to the locker room to get changed in time to make sure I'm on the bus for the game. I ran into the locker room and changed into my uniform and put on my cleats. I grabbed my bat bag and my backpack and ran out of the locker room. I was going so fast, trying to get to the bus ramp, i was so excited to finally be playing again. I was halfway across the court yard when someone ran past me.
"HA IN YOUR FACE WILSON!"
Ugh Paul.
"In your dreams Jackson!"
I ran past him and too the bus beating him there and seeing an empty spot next to Hayden.
I like that the baseball and softball team have to take the same bus. I sat down next to Hayden and kissed his cheek making sure the coaches weren't watching.
"Your sweaty already. What did you do?" He asked.
"I ran of course." I said holding his hand.
I took out my phone and plugged in the earphones handing one to Hayden and putting the other one
in my ear. We listen to all kinds of music and sang them quietly. Then one of our favorite songs came on
'I hate you, I love you' by gnash ft.Olivia O'Brien.
We looked at each other suckling in our lips trying not to sing,then I started whispering it.
'Feeling used but I'm still missing you and I can't see the end of this wanna feel your kiss against my lips, and now all this time is passing by and I just seem to tell you why it hurts me every time I see you,I realize how much I miss you. I hate you, I love you, I hate that I want you, you want her, you need her, and I will never be her.
Hayden couldn't help it either because he started singing.
'I miss you when I can't sleep, or right after coffee, or right can eat, I miss in my front, picking sand out of my sweater from nights we don't remember , do you miss me like I miss you fucked around and got attached to you, friends can break your heart to im always tired but never with you."
"Wilson, Link. What was that?" Meg our 'team manager' asked.
"Never heard people sing before?" I shot back.
You see, nobody likes meg. She's so annoying it's unreal.
"Oh ok." She said smiling and turning back around.
Did I mention she's an airhead too?
After 30 songs and about 123 pictures later we finally got to the other school for our games. Everyone piled out of the bus with their bat bags and the coaches stayed on to get the equipment.
"Good luck Hayden." I said kissing him on the cheek.
"Good luck to you too Ace." He said kissing my cheek as well.
Then we started waking towards the fields.
________________________________________________________________________
It was the bottom of the seventh inning the other team was up to bat and there was no outs.
"Now batting number 37,..."
Alexa Núnez.
I said in my head listening to the announcer as he started to say her name,
"ALEXA NÚNEZ" he yelled into the mic exaggerating on the 'z'.
This girl is what my Coach would call "the shit." Apparently she already has colleges lining up to get her on their team. At least she's a senior. She got in her position hitting her bat against her cleats knocking off the clay. She raised her bat and prepared for the incoming ball,
first pitch.
"STRICK ONE"
Second pitch.
"STRICK TWO"
Third pitch.
SMACK.
The ball went over the third basemen's glove and started to fall.
Teala our left fielder started running up on the ball and then She dove for it. The ball almost missed Teala's glove but she caught it.
The runners started scrambling back to the bases,
"GO ONE GO ONE!" Lilli screamed. She knew I would catch it and get the out even if it was an Over throw. The ball came flying at me I knew it was going to be and over throw and the girl running back was almost halfway here so I jumped on to the base giving my self that extra push and caught the ball, landing back onto the base.
"OUT." The umpire called.
Two outs. We are still in the lead by one point.
Another batter stepped up hitting the ball on the first swing she didn't hit it very far because I got the out.
After our game we went over to the boys field as they were finishing up their game. They got their third out just as we all sat down. Ending the game and shaking hands with the other team. After they all came out of the dug out we started walking towards the bus, I searched through the crowd of people from both teams and parents for Hayden. I suddenly stopped and jumped as high as I could spotting the back of his head. I ran to him and jumped on his back
"Hey babe." He laughed.
"Hey," I said kissing his sweaty neck.
"Ew guys get a room." Teala said walking towards us.
I kissed Hayden again and she scrunched her face.
"I can't believe it's almost Valentine's Day, two weeks ago it was my birthday." I said.
"Yeah I know, next thing you know we will all be seniors." Teala said with a sigh.
"I know, at least I get to graduate with her." Hayden said pulling me over his shoulder kissing my cheek and then letting me get off of him.
"LETS GO RHS BETTER BE ON THE BUS IN FIFTY SECONDS."
A teacher yelled at the crowd of people. We all ran and got onto the bus,
"Hey Ace can I come over this weekend?" Teala asked.
"Yeah sure it's always fun when you come over. We should invite some other people and go to the mall." I said.
"OMG YES! Let's invite Kayla,Amberly and Amillion." Teala said.
"I'm inviting Danni" I said.
"OMG I HAVENT SEEN DANNI IN FOREVER." She squealed.
"No— not Danni." Hayden said.
Teala and I started laughing because Danni is a lesbian and she like to slap Hayden on the ass every time she sees him, Danni is homeschooled so we don't see her much.
"I'm so glad it's Friday tomorrow. Plus no practice." Teala said.
"Yes! I'll text everyone to bring their stuff tomorrow to school and Hayden can just drive us all to his house." I said typing on my phone and smiling at him.
" I hate you." He said.
I brushed my lips across his and breathed out a laugh
"You love me." I said against his lips. He shivered and tried to kiss me but I pulled away.
"Don't tease me like that." He said.
"Tell me you love me." I said crossing my arms.
"I love you." He said pulling my face to his and kissing me.
"Ew you guys are nasty." Teala said
"I really love you." Hayden said in to the kiss.
I pulled away at the sound of my phone buzzing.
Group chat:
Amberly: I'll bring the chocolate.
Kayla: I'll bring the face mask stuff you better have cucumbers.
Amillion: Shit. I can't come sorry babes :'(
Me: Aw no Mill.
Amberly: AWWW NOOOOO.
Kayla: Well shit.
Amillion: sorry wish I could be there but I have to go out of town.
Then I decided to text Danni
Me: DANNI!
Danni:ACE!
Me: I'm having a little get together tomorrow, you needa come.
Danni:I'll be there. Bye hoe.
Me: Awesome. Bye Hoe.
"The way y'all text each other is just— wow." Hayden said.
"Why are you read my texts." I joked.
"Because you are mine. Gotta make sure that's nobody else wants you."
"Aw babe."
"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU TWO KISS AGAIN IM GOING TO THROW UP!" Teala yelled.
We both laughed and I went down in my seat putting my head on Hayden.
He kissed my forehead hand I drifted to sleep.
On this stupid bus.