Little hoe

Guys I just realized that I have like no action in this book what so ever. I'm boring. :( it's gonna get spicy though.
Friday night was weird. Everyone was awkward and Hayden was acting weird. I couldn't figure it out but something wasn't okay. We all went to the movies then we went to our houses.
Saturday everyone left because they all had something to do so I just hung out with Amber.
We were currently sitting on the couch watching a stupid re-run of Harry Potter.
Danni loves Harry Potter, Danni used to be my best friend we would walk to school together and everything but then her  mom died and she had to move schools.
Amber was so into the movie and I was getting bored.
"Amber, i'm going over to Hayden's house." I said
"Whatever" she mumbled.
I started walking down the road to Hayden's. There was a car going really fast so bring the little savage I was I screamed "SLOW THE HELL DOWN!". Surprising they did, but they stopped and a huge guy got out and started walking towards me with a crowbar. I ran to Hayden's house and opened the door and slamming it behind me.
"Holy Crap." I said locking the door behind me. I looked around for Hayden and he wasn't here but his Truck was in the drive way and his door was unlocked so he had to be here.
"Hayden?" I said and my voice echoed in the house.
His sister walked out in shorts and a volleyball shirt.
"Hey Ace, he's in His room." She said.
"Thanks." I started walking to his room.
I opened the door and Hayden was sitting on his bed putting on a shirt.
"Hey Ace I was just leaving." He said not even looking at me.
"Oh where are you going?" There was a pause like he was trying to make some excuse.
"I'm uh- going to Noah's house. " he said.
"Okay... see you later then." I said walking out of his house.
"Hey let me give you a ride back to your house." Hayden said walking behind me.
"Okay." I said climbing into his truck.
We drove only like 500 feet and he stopped at my drive way.
"What is going on with him?" I said to myself.
"I'll see you later babe." Hayden said leaning over to kiss me but I just got out and walked to my house.
I walked into my house and shut the door taking off my shoes and flopping down on the couch.
"Ace what's wrong?" Amber asked actually pausing the Harry potter movie.
"Hayden is acting weird. Like really weird." I said wiping my face with my hands.
"What's he doing?"
"He is being really sketchy, like last night he wouldn't put his arm around me, and he just gave me the popcorn even though we always share. Then just now he said he was going to Noah's house even though Noah just left his house! I have no idea maybe I'm just paranoid." I said rubbing my temples.
"Ace it's sounds like..." Amber stopped talking and shut her mouth.
"Sounds like what?" I said sitting up and looking at her.
"It sounds like he's cheating on you Ace." She said.
I sighed and put my head in my hands.
"I don't know Amber I really don't. I don't think Hayden would do that."I said.
"You never know Ace boys are stupid." Amber said.
I got up and grabbed my keys.
"You know hat you're right I'm going to find him."
I put my shoes on and opened and just as I did Noah looked up at me from the steps,
"Hey Ace." He smiled his white teeth and he pushed his blonde hair out of his eyes.
"Hey Noah, I thought Hayden was with you?" I said.
"He told me he was with you..." Noah said.
"Come on ill bring you back to get your car we are going to look for him." I said grabbing Noah by the arm and pulling him down the stairs. We go into my car and pulled out of my driveway.
"When was the last time you heard from him?" I asked.
"About thirty minutes ago he said he was leaving his phone at his house." Noah said.
"Ok." I said.
I pulled into Hayden's house and ran into his house, Noah trailed behind me.
"Hey Kitten, did you come to see  me because Hayden isn't here." Austin.
"Shut the hell up." I said running to Hayden's room. I guess Noah stayed in the living room. I looked around the room and I saw his phone on his dresser and grabbed it. I walked back into the living room and Noah was standing in the doorway.
"I got it let's go." I said walking out of the house.
"For some reason I feel bad about this." Noah said.
"Just shut up and get in the car."
We got in the car and pulled out I handed him the phone.
"His passcode is 2230." I said keeping my eyes on the road.
"There's a message here sent and hour ago to someone named Veronica." Noah said.
"what does it say?"I asked my heart sinking.
"She asked him to come to her house for a "project" it even has her address." He said adding air quotes.
"What's the address?" I nearly screamed at him.
He gave me the address and I sighed.
Dear god please make sure he doesn't cheat on me.
"Ace, you okay?" Noah asked putting a hand on my leg.
"I'm fine. I just want to figure this out." I said.
We pulled up to the address and it was a mustard yellow house with Flowers surrounding it and sure enough Hayden's truck was there.
I got out of the car and Noah followed, when we got to the front door I knocked and waited.
Knock.
Knock.
Knock.
Knock.
Knock.
"Just a second." A girly voice said.
My heart sank a little.
Then the door opened.
"Uh can I help you?"
I'm guessing this is Veronica. She is short and has blonde hair with blue eyes. She looks like a little Hoe.
"Is Hayden Here?" I asked.
"Uh yeah we are just having- um working on our Chemistry project." She said flipping her hair out of her face.
"Can I see him?" I asked crossing my arms.
"Uh yeah sure. HAYDEN COME HERE." She screamed.
"Yeah?" Hayden walked to the door shirtless and when he saw me his smile faded.
"Ace? Why are you here?" He asked.
The tears filled my eyes. "No No No NO" I thought to myself.
"I was looking for you because you said you were with Noah. But you obviously lied. Why are you here Hayden?" I asked my voice getting louder.
"Ace... I- I love you." Hayden said reaching a hand out to touch me.
"Bullshit." I said yanking away from him.
"Stay here with your little hoe. Noah please take me home." I said.
I ran towards the truck.
"ACE WAIT LET ME EX-"
"NO. HAYDEN. NO. WE ARE DONE. DONE." I screamed. Noah said something to Hayden that made him shrink back then he walked to me.
Noah wrapped his arms around me into a hug and I stuffed my face into his chest. He was a good three inches taller than Hayden.
"I'm sorry Ace. I didn't think my best friend would do some bullshit like that, he seemed like he was in love with you the way he always talked about you. You don't deserve that." Noah said.
"I don't think he meant to hurt me or maybe the dicker did but I'm done with him. I'm so pissed right now. I just want to go home." I said.
"Okay, I'll take you home." Noah said.
Then we were off.
________________________________________________________________________
Noah stayed with me until Amber got home. He was really comforting.
Amber had just texted me and said she would be home in a minute when Noah spoke.
"Ace, in sorry he did that." He said.
"There's nothing I can do, you shouldn't be sorry. He's probably just pissed because I basically straight up said I wasn't going to have sex with him until after high school" I said.
"True."
We both started laughing and when I stopped Noah was staring at me.
"What?" I asked confused.
"You are really pretty." He said.
I blushed and looked down.
"Thank you Noah, but -" then he connected our lips before I could finish. I shoved him away and stood up.
"This is wrong." I said
"It is im sorry." He said.
"It's okay," I said holding my head down.
"I'm going to go." He said .
"Okay" i mumbled then he walked out.
'Did all of this just happen in one day?'