Morning

Aces POV Sunday morning:
I got up at 8:30 I planned on spending another day with Hayden.
I ran into the bathroom and got in the shower.
I washed myself and got out.
I got dressed and put my hair up in a Pony tail my curls were going everywhere. I put on Hayden's sweatshirt and smiled then I walked to the Kitchen and sat down.
My mom and Dad were cooking breakfast and Amber was on her Instagram.
My parents still acted like they were two teenagers in love.
They have been in love since my mom was in seventh grade and he was in ninth. I had always wanted that kind of relationship and maybe I was getting there with Hayden. My dad looked up and nudged my mom. They both stared at me for a while at least 5 minutes until i realize they were looking at my sweatshirt and so was Amber. I stood up and walked to the fridge so they could all get a look at the number and last name on the back. I pulled out the apple juice and poured a glass since I couldn't have milk and I hated orange juice. I took a sip of my apple juice and finally spoke
"what? Is there a problem?" I said. "Is that Hayden's sweatshirt?!" Amber squealed. I looked down and blushed
"maybe..." I said smiling.
"We have a code red!" My dad said to my mom.
"Calm down." She said.
"It's Hayden, not some bad boy that drives a Moter cycle and listens to rock music." Amber said. "So he finally asked you out?" My dad said.
"What? Oh uh yeah he did." I said.
"He asked for my permission a few months ago..." My dad said.
I blushed and smiled
"Family dinner tonight right?" I said walking back over to the table with my cup.
"Yes you can invite Hayden and his family over as well." My mom said. "Thanks mom, we always do anyways." I said my phone started to sing so I looked at it
Hayden;Hey! Window?
Me:Hey! In the kitchen.
Hayden:Okay on my way around.
About five seconds later a knock on the door came and Hayden walked in.
"Good morning Wilson family!" He said.
"Good morning, Ace told us the good news" Amber said.
"Oh she did?" Hayden said walking towards me and planting a kiss on my cheek.
"Hayden you want Breakfast?" My dad asked.
"Yes sir, thank you." He said grabbing the plate from my dads hand. We all ate and talked about family dinner tonight and about other things.
"Well me and you dad have to go run some errands we will be back in three hours my mom said as she threw away her plate. "Okay see you then" i said and they left.
After the three of us finished eating we talked. I decided it was time to tell someone about Hayden and Amber about my scholarship that I was offered.
"Hey guys I need to talk to y'all about something." I said.
"If your pregnant I'm going to go drink some bleach." Amber said I shot her a look.
"I'm not pregnant! I haven't had sex so your welcome." I said.
"Okay, so what I was going to say is, i was offered a scholarship for Softball!" I said. They both smiled and started hugging me.
"Congrats sis!" Amber said
"Omg Babe congrats!" Hayden said as he kissed me.
"Where to?" He asked. I cleared my throat here comes the hard part...
"Auburn university." I said smiling. "Your dream school!" Amber and Hayden said in unison.
"I have until April to except. They know I still have a year of high school left but they need it so they can keep my spot open" I said. "Good we get to graduate together. This year is almost over just a year left to go." Hayden said grabbing my hand. I blushed and smiled I leaned over the table and kissed him. I thought about our short year we had left together. It seems like just yesterday we were playing on the playground. Was life going to be hard without him?