Break

HELLO MY LOVELY BABES! So January 9th was my birthday :),
My mom bought me Shawn Mendes' Illuminate Album and I'm in love with him more then I was before to be honest.
Im sorry this is a boring chapter but I'm thinking about continuing this book. I might either make more chapters or...

"Allen stop giving me kisses!" I laughed.
"That dog is stealing your girl Hayden." Noah said from the couch, And Mason nodded in agreement.
"Bullsh-" Hayden said before we heard his mom scream
"HAYDEN ALEXANDER WATCH YOUR MOUTH!"
I laughed and proceeded to pet Allen.
I threw the ball across the living room and Allen chased after it.
"HA! I win." Noah chanted as he held his hands up in victory and dropped his controller.
"Whatever." Mason rolled his eyes.
"It's only COD I could bet you in any game try me." Mason said and smirked.
"Okay lets go! Halo!" Noah yelled.
I laughed and glanced over at Hayden and he was on his phone.
I crawled across the floor over to him and got close to his ear,
"When are we gonna have our couple time?" I whispered.
His eyes widened and he stood up and dusted himself off. He then cleared his throat and looked at the guys, they both glanced up at him but then continued their game.
"Hey guys it's getting a little late and I have to be somewhere soon so..." he said. I guess they got the hint and they logged out of the game and stood.
"Okay but only if Ace leaves first." Mason smirked.
"Ok." I smiled and turned around to face Hayden, I winked at him and he got the memo, because he started to play along.
"Alright, bye babe see you tomorrow." He said pecking my lips quickly.
"Bye guys!" I waved and walked out the door. I then walked around the side of the house to make it look like I was leaving but I could tell they were about to leave because I could see them gathering their stuff and saying goodbyes. I sprinted over to the fence and put my foot on one of the boards to lift myself over the six foot fence. I got to the top when I heard the door open,
"Shit." I mumbled.
"Bye Mrs. Link! Bye douche bag!" Noah yelled as he shut the door. He started talking to Mason and started walking to the car when they stopped.
"Do you hear that? It sounds like wood breaking..." Noah said.
I looked down at the board I was hovering over and sure enough it was cracking.
I sighed then looked on the other side of the fence to check for dog poo then I fell.
I landed on my back and to my surprise it cracked it so now it felt better.
"What the fuck was that?" Mason said.
"I think it was the neighbors cat or something..." Noah said.
Then I heard car doors shut and they left. I made my way around the back of the house and entered through the backdoor.
"I'm back babe." I said wrapping my arms around his neck as he slid his to my waist and planted a kiss on my lips.
I went to pull back and he pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. I follow his lips as he slides his tongue under my bottom lip begging for entrance. I let his tongue explore my mouth and honestly I love this. He pulled me even closer to him if that was even possible, his grip on my waist tighten causing me to groan slightly. He moved one of his hands up to my hair and twirled it around with his finger.
"Hayden I'm going to the— OH MY GOSH." Hayden's mom came in and I jumped back, I could feel my cheeks get hot. I think the embarrassment was radiating off me because Hayden's eyes were huge.
"Um—what were you saying mom?" Hayden flushed scratching the back of his neck.
"I'm going to the store." She said and walked quickly passed us.
"Oh and don't be embarrassed because I've walked in on your sister doing worse. "
I scrunched my nose at this but then slightly chuckled.
Hayden grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him.
"Now where were we..." he said leaning into me.
"We, are going to eat somewhere." I said grabbing his hand and dragging him outside to his car.
"Lets go to the Diner." I said as I buckled myself in.
"Okay, I want a burger." Hayden said as he pulled out of the drive way. Hayden locked our finger together as he drove.
I plugged my phone into the AUX cord and look at Hayden.
"What?" He asked.
"Can I pretty please play Shawn Mendes?" I said sticking out my bottom lip.
"Yeah, I don't mind. The guys got pipes." Hayden said making me laugh.
I pulled up the "illuminate" album and started scrolling through the songs until my eyes landed on one in particular.
'Lights on.'
I smirked and hit play
"Damn you look so with our clothes on."
I sang
Hayden was humming until
"I WANNA LOVE YOU WITH THE LIGHTS IN, HOLD YOU TIL THE NIGHTS GONE!" He basically screamed.
I started laughing really loud and then I started coughing.
"Omg stop." I said wiping away the tears of laughter.
"Okay. We are here anyways." He laughed.
We walked into the diner and sat down a girl that looked about nineteen walked over to our table and gave us Menus. Before she walked away she smiles at Hayden causing me to whip my head at her and give her a warning look. Hayden reached across the Table and held onto my hand, he smiled at me and I smiled back.
"Hey Ace?" Hayden said look at me.
I hummed in response.
"I love you." I blushed and smiled.
"I love you too." I said. I leaned over the table and tried to plant a kiss on Hayden's lips but the waitress interrupted us by clearing her throat.
Bitch.
"What can I get you to drink sir?" She asked Hayden.
Okay bitch keep going, try me.
"Uh I'll have a water." He said. Leaning back and away from her cleavage, she looked as if she unbuttoned her shirt more.
"Same here." I said. She just turned around and looked at me up and down.
Deep breaths Ace.
"Ok I'll be right back with the water." She said as she walked away.
Hayden started laughing and I turned my attention to him with one eyebrow raised.
"What?" I said.
"Did you see how she was flirting with me! She was being slutty." He laughed.
"Yep..." I said twiddling with my fingers.
The waitress came back with our water and took our orders then left with a huff. As we dug in I remember something.
"Hayden..." I said staring at my water.
"What?" He asked suspiciously.
"Your mom..." I said "I...is she still sick." I could noticeable see Hayden's face turn white, the glow in his eyes from earlier was gone. He looked like he had just seen a ghost.
"I—I don't know." He stuttered. He started to get teary eyed
"Hey. Don't cry baby. It's okay im here. Do you want to leave?" I asked rubbing his hand with my thumb. He straighten himself up and blinked back the tears but he shook his head no.
"Okay." I said as the waitress sat down our food and a refill of our drinks.
The rest of the meal was eaten in silence. I carefully watched him look at his food and take little bites all the way down to the French fries. After paying we quickly left.
The ride in the car was uncomfortable for me, it was so quiet.
"Ace..." Hayden said. I shot my head towards him And notified that I was listening.
"I—I don't know what to do. I want to spend more time with my mom, I want her to get better and see me graduate. I'm not saying that we are ending this but maybe we should hang out less..." he said as we pulled into his driveway.
"W—what are y–you talking about." I said through the tears.
"Maybe we should take a break..."

Hey guys. I'm sorry for this cliff hanger and I'm sorry for not updating. I've been really into school, I'm apart of the play and I'm doing softball. The only time I have to update is after everything when I get home after 5. I usually do my homework,eat,shower and sleep, but hey I'm trying. AND OMG THANK YOU SO FRICKING MUCH FOR 3K IM LITERALLY SCREAM YOU GUYS! IF YOU ARE READING THIS I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOU HAVE HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK! BYEEEEEE<3