Everything

*Aces POV*
Yesterday was weird Hayden and Amber were being weird all day. Exchanging looks, him glaring at her and she wouldn't look me in the eye. I hope nothing is going on between those two. I trust Hayden though and Amber she's my sister. I got dressed sliding my sliders and shorts on over my cast. I put on a shirt and Hayden's sweatshirt. I smiled at it and rotated myself in the mirror to make sure I look decent, I usually don't care but I did today. I let my long curly brown hair flow down my back then I grabbed my phone and slipped it into my sweatshirt pocket. I had gotten a scooter thing instead of my crutches so it was easier. I went into the kitchen and started to eat. Amber came out her wavy hair was down and she was wearing dark jeans and a white shirt with a leather jacket and she had Ray bans on. Her black high-heel boots clicked on the hardwood, my mom looked at her and her eyes widened. "Amb, this is a new look for you, what made you change your choice of clothing?" My mom asked lightly and still shocked. "It's nothing mom, I just thought  maybe I should try something new, I'll explain more at dinner tonight, my friend is taking me to the Diner to eat. Bye love y'all." She said that walking out.
I heard a motorcycle drive out and ran to the backyard to see my sister on a motorcycle with someone through the trees.
Ryan Spark.
My eyes widened, that explains everything now, Everything.
I Called Hayden and he drove over today. He came in My house with a button up shirt and some blue pants and some fancy shoes on. He smiled his perfect smile and his Hazel eyes sparkled in the kitchen light and I stared into them losing
Track of everything.
"ACELYNN GRACE WILSON!"
My mom yelled and I lost my focus. I cleared my throat and face her "sorry mom I got distracted. " I said glaring at Hayden. He smiled and she continued talking "Hope breakfast was good I'll see you later, I have to get to work, Mrs.Peters is bringing in her poodle today so we can check it for rabies or something." She said walking bye me and planting a kiss on my head. "I have to go too, duty calls." My dad said walking past me and giving me a kisses well. I went to my room and got my Camera, yes I like photography it's just a hobby I need something other than softball. Then I went into the living room and Hayden had my backpack and his. "I love that your wearing my sweatshirt, it shows people that your mine." He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek. We went out the door and I picked up my scooter and hopped down the stairs. Then I climbed into Hayden's truck and he put my scooter thing in the back. He got in and pulled out of my drive way as I buckled myself, Pulling out my phone.