Gray

*Aces POV*
We were still on our road when Hayden turned on the radio. I wasn't effected until 'Closer by chainsmokers' came on. I started singing and bobbing my head then the dancing started. Hayden started laughing then he joined me. We jammed out to the song until it was over. I was sad so I changed the station, the same song was on and we started doing the same thing again. We jammed the whole way to school, when we got there Hayden helped me out and got my scooter. When people started coming to school I got shocked looks and people asked things like 'OMG WHAT HAPPENED!' And 'omg what about softball!?'. But the reaction that really made me want to throat punch the girl was from Harley "OMG TOO BAD! Guess I'll have to take your spot Hun," I glared at her and she stood there with a smirk on her face, she looked like a hoe in her booty shorts, and her crop top with those red heels in that made her walk like a newborn horse. I stood up putting my weight on the other leg. She glared at me "I was always better anyway I don't know why I didn't make the team, maybe because you bribe the coach, oh wait your broke!" She laughed and that's when I lost it. I jumped on her forgetting about my ankle. She fell to the ground and I started punching her and pulling out her hair, I ripped a huge chunk of blonde hair out right in the front and she screamed, I couldn't see anything because I was doing everything so swiftly then felt hands wrap around my waist someone pulled me off of her, "Ace Stop!"
Hayden.
He threw me over his shoulder I hit his back rapidly, "HAYDEN! Put me down! I'm not down with that Whore!" I screamed still hitting him. He put me down but still held on to me the. He put his lips close to my ear "it's okay baby, you got her, your gonna hurt yourself more." I pulled away from him and looked at him, then I turned my head to the door and I could see myself in the reflection my eyes went from bright green to gray, A dark gray. I calmed myself and looked at Hayden then the principal came busting in. "WHATS GOING ON! WILSON! STEWERT! IN MY OFFICE NOW!" Harley followed the Principal and i trailed behind with Hayden. I turned around and mouthed 'wish me luck' then I went in on my scooter .

GUYS OMG! I can't even believe this I'm so happy! Over 400 views! I LOVE YOH ALL SO FREAKING MUCH! This means the world to me! I hope you enjoy my story. Spread the word and tell your friends! It would mean the world to me! I love you!
~Em