Not Hayden

*Aces POV*
I looked back at Hayden and he nodded at me so I went into the office. I sat down next to Harley and she glared at me so I shot her a bitchy look.
"Girls, what happened? Ms. Wilson I expect you to be on your best behavior, Ms.Stewert detention all week. Dismissed." He said and I Harley was the first out. "Ms. Wilson, stay for a second please." I sat back down and faced him. " I went to school with your mom and she could really kick ass, I'm proud of you. If you need anything come to me. Your not in trouble but I am calling your mom." He said. I think I looked shocked did our principal just say ass? I opened the door and Hayden fell in. I laughed " were you listening from the door?" I laughed. His cheeks were redder than usual so I took that as a yes.
________________________

The rest of the day was like a blur expect for lunch. I ate my Zaxby's that Haydens mom dropped off for us and we talked.
"Did you kick her ass?" Kayla asked.
"Is that even a question" Mason said.
"Yes I did and I didn't get in trouble." I smirked. Most of my friends are guys expect for Kayla, Amillion, and Amberly. I didn't really like hanging out with girls because of drama so I hung out with Hayden and his friends and boys on the baseball team. My guy friends are , Mason, Paul, Noah, Tyler, Jc, Cameron, Detric and Hayden. Detric never comes to school though since he already has all his credits and he is 18.
"How did you not get in trouble?! When I tapped Beatrix on the shoulder she screamed bloody hell and I got suspended." Detric said he was from London so his accent thickened.
" I don't know. The principal said he went to school with my mom and that she used to kick ass, so I'm not in trouble." I said taking a sip of my sweet tea.
Detric jaw dropped "not fair! Anyway I'm going bye guys." He said standing up and walking out. I looked over at Hayden and he was stabbing at his Chicken salad. "What's wrong Haye?"I asked.
"Nothing..." He mumbled.
"Hayden, I've known you since we were little, what's wrong?" I said grabbing his hand.
"Austin is coming into town. Tomorrow." He said. We all looked at him " Like your step Brother, that Austin? The prick that hit on Ace and Me?" Kayla said. Kayla is Detric's sister so she just kind of naturally fit in. " Yes. And my step dad said that he is staying for a month he doesn't go back to Alabama until February." Hayden said.
I hated Austin, he always would try to slap my butt and he would whisper fifty things in my ears, one time I swear he was going to rape me. No joke.
" Great." I sighed. I started stabbing at my salad too. Hayden put his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek, "don't worry babe he won't do a thing to you," he said. I smiled and I could feel my cheeks heat up. After lunch was Gym,Math, Science then i go home. I was so happy after school tomorrow was Friday. I met up with Hayden and we went to practice except I watched his instead of mine because they were doing suicides. After Hayden's practice we went to the doctors and they said I could walk again! But I still couldn't practice for another week and I still had to wear a boot thing.
I walked into Hayden's house and he went straight to the kitchen I set my stuff down on the chair and I felt a hand grab my butt and a hand go over my mouth. "Oh the things I would do to you. Mmm" then a slap on my butt.
This was not Hayden!

OH CLIFF HANGER! Sorry for ending this chapter like that but you'll love the next one. Love you! ~Em