Your mine

A/N GUYS OMG! 124 Views! Y'all are the bomb! Keep reading, comment and don't forget to vote! I love y'all so freaking much!~Em
*Aces POV*
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. Hayden was sleeping next to me so I woke him up.
"Hayden wake up babe." I whispered in his ear. He opened his big brown eyes and I fell in love all over again. I smiled at him and he flashed his pearly whites. He sat up and put his hands through his hair. I kissed his cheek and got out of bed. He still sat there with his face in his palms. I grabbed a shirt and some jeans out of my closet and started walking to the bathroom but Amber was in there. I walked back into my room and Hayden was on his phone.
"Don't look," I laughed He chuckled and looked down at his phone. I took off my shirt and slipped on the clean one, when the shirt went over my head Hayden was staring at me.
"I said don't look." I whined.
"Sorry, your just to beautiful." He said.
"Is that why you are looking at my boobs?" I said.
"Babe I wasn't just looking at your boobs and that's not why your beautiful, everything about you is beautiful."he said.
I blushed really hard.
I then changed my pants and stood there staring at him while he was staring at me.
"What?" He asked.
"Your turn." I smirked.
He smiled and I threw him some of his clothes that he left here before after a rainy day.
He took off his shirt and my heart was beating out of my chest. I looked at his abs and his muscular arms. Then his pants, I didn't dare look down I just looked at his freckled covered face. I felt my heart melt I loved this boy so much, it wasn't just his looks I loved everything about him. He was done and bye then we had enough time to get breakfast at McDonald's. Amber stopped riding with me and with her friends. I grabbed my softball stuff and got in my truck.
We got McDonald's and then we went to school, we sat in my car and ate.
No one was there except teachers. We were done with breakfast and still had about twenty minutes. I got out of the car and started walking to The softball field. Hayden ran up behind me and slapped my butt.
"HAYDEN!" I yelled. He laughed and picked me up and put me over his shoulder. I was laughing the whole time. He put me down in the grass on the softball field. He laid down next to me and put his arm around me. I laid my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arm around his waist. I could still smell his body spray. I sucked in getting a huge whiff. Then I stuck my face into his chest, he started laughing really hard.
"What are you doing?" He laughed. "You smell goood." I said. "You smell like cotton candy and grass," he said. I laughed and
Smiled then I got up and started to walk towards the school. I held Hayden's hand the whole way. We got our backpacks and walked into the hallway still holding hands. I pushed open the doors to the hallway and all eyes were one us. We stood their and waited for someone to say something then Amberly my friend ran up
"OH MY GOSH FINALLY! YOU TO ARE TOGETHER" the everyone started clapping. I blushed and then people started chanting
"Kiss,kiss, kiss." So we did.
The school day was long but I got to spend every class period with Hayden so I wasn't complaining. Finally softball practice, noting can go wrong now.