Colors

Hey guys! So I know I haven't updated in a while I've been caught up in school. I have a science project due soon that I haven't even started and literally two people have completed theirs so I might not even do it because my friends aren't so why not, I have an A in that class anyways! Go read @Netflix_and_styles story to see the connection to Ace and Maya. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up and looked around the room I was in, I have no idea where I am or where my parents are or where Amber is. The last thing I remember was Hayden telling me he loved me. I sighed and sat up, I immediately got a head on and groaned.
"SON OF A..." I groaned and put my hand on my head and sighed again. I looked down at my arms and saw the IV in my arm making me tense up, I hate needles.

"NO.NO.NO I WANT THIS OUT NOW!" I screamed. I pressed the button to call the nurse but before I could the door opened. I looked over to the door and Noah walked in, I didn't expect to see him here, especially after we kissed.
"Ace, good your awake. I need to talk to you." he said sitting in the chair next to the bed.
"About what?" I asked already knowing he wanted to talk about the stupid kiss.
"Ace, you know what I'm talking about Ace," he said, but I continued to play dumb.
"THE KISS ACE. We kissed." he said accidentally yelling.

"Oh yeah we kinda kissed," I said rubbing the back of my neck. He opened his mouth but he was interrupted by a voice
"YOU GUYS KISSED!?"
Oh no Hayden.
I looked at him with tears in my eyes and a huge lump in my throat, Noah had his head in his hands mumbling something.
I hung my head down an thought.
"Wait why am I in the hospital? What happened? Is my family Okay? " I started asking questions and freaking out.
"Your family is fine. You are in because of a accident-" Hayden said.
I then stood up and pulled out the IV from my arm and started to walk then Hayden ran and grabbed me and Noah still had his head in his hands. Hayden set me down on the bed and sat in the side of it.
He leaned down close to my ear and whispered
"You are lucky that you still have on leggings because if not your ass would be hanging out and Noah would have gotten mooned."
I laughed at his joke and held on to his hand and he looked down at me and smiled.
"Noah could you give us a minute?" Hayden asked.
"Yeah I gotta go anyway I'm going to be late for work. Bye guys." He said quickly walking out.
This asshole just left me here to explain why the hell I kissed Noah. I don't even know.
Hayden laid down in the bed next to me and wrapped his arms around means I snuggled my face into his chest.
"I missed you." He said.
"I missed you too. It killed me not having you with me and not talking to you." I said locking our fingers again.
"I explained myself earlier I don't
Known if you remember or not." Hayden said.
"I remember." I said.
"So will you take me back?" He Asked.
"Yes Hayden. I was about to ask you the same question." I laughed.
Then we kissed.
Finally I got all the stress lifted off my shoulders and I felt better again.
Our long kiss was interrupt by the doctor.
"Acelynn Wilson?" He said as he walked into my room.
"That's me." I said holding up two fingers.
"Well you had a little anxiety attack and along with that you had a seizure. Everything seems to fine now, your parents have already signed your release forms so you are free to go." He said the. He nodded and left.
"Good I hate hospitals let's go." I said as I got up and grabbed my clothes that were sitting on a shelf. I quickly changed and then we left.
The ride home was peaceful.
Hayden held my hand the whole time and kept saying he loved me.
When we got to my house and got inside I went straight to my bedroom and changed into spandex and Hayden's shirt.
After changing and getting a drinking water I laid down in my bed just as Hayden was walking in.
"Are you going to sleep?"Hayden asked.
"Yep." I yawned and stretched out my arms then he crawled into the bed beside me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my temple. And just like that I was asleep.
_________________________________________________________________________________
I walked around the house with my headphones in blasting 'colors' by Halsey just because I was home alone.
The. I decided to unplug my headphones and connect to the Bluetooth surround sound.
The music started to pick up and I started dancing and moving my head around like crazy
"EVERYTHING IS BLUE,
HIS PILLS,HIS HANDS, HIS JEANS
AND NOW IM COVERED IN COLORS PULL APART AT THE SEAMS
AND ITS BLUE
AND ITS BLUE!"
I screamed as I danced. All around the house.
"EVERYTHING IS GRAY!" I heard a voice scream. I turned around to see the one and only
Hayden.
"You scared the shit out of me." I said putting my hand on my chest.
"Oh stop being so dramatic Ace." He said walking over to me a planting a kiss on my lips.
"We seriously need to talk though." He said.
"About?"
"Summer. What softballs camps are you going to and where so I can be there." He said.
"I cant believe school is put in a month."
I sighed wiping my face with my hands.
"Uh I'm going to Auburn,UCLA,Florida state, and LSU camps. First I'll go to Florida state camp, then Auburn, LSU, then I'll end at UCLA. " I said flopping down on the couch.
"Wait UCLA? That's in California." He said sitting up and looking at me.
"Yeah?" I said confused.
"That's so far away. What if we don't go to college near each other?" He said.
I grabbed his face and put my forehead on his.
"We still have senior year Hayden." I said.
"I know but it is going to fly by so fast. Just like this year." He said.
I locked our hands together and sat there, we sat in silence, but not an awkward silence, a comforting one.
We sat there for a while it seemed like hours but it might have only been minutes.
"Hey Hayden?" I said interrupting the silence.
"Yeah?" He asked.
"What happens if we don't go to colleges close the each other?" I asked.
Just before he could ask I got a phone call.
"Hello?"
"Aunt Kiera! I haven't heard from you in a while what's up?"
"OH MY GOD WE ARE ON OUR WAY NOW!"
I screamed and hung up the phone.
"Ace? What was that?" Hayden asked as I put on my shoes.
"You remember my cousin Maya right?" I said tying my shoe.
"Yeah cause she is dating Beau And Jake is her best friend, yeah I remember her." He said grabbing the keys I quickly took them from him and walked out the door.
"She's in the hospital Aunt Kiera called and told me. I knew she would call me first if anything like this happens because Maya and I are close." I said.
We got in my car and drove to the hospital.
When we got there Aunt Kiera was waiting on us,
"Come on Ace I'll explain everything on the elevators ride." She said and we started walking.
We entered the elevator and she began talking
"So Maya decided to skip school today, she went somewhere that her friend Jake showed her. It was a swimming hole, well she was going to jump off the ledge into the water, Jake thinks she slipped and fell because He found Maya under the water at the bottom of the lake. I'm so glad he got her up in time. She unconscious but she's alive."
She said.
"Oh my gosh." I said.
Then the elevator doors opened and we followed Aunt Kiera.

Authors Note:
Omg guys I started crying this morning, I came to a realization. I am going to have to end my book soon...
I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate everything. I got over 1k views. That was way beyond my expectations. My mom was talking to me about publishing my book though! I don't know if I should or not because I don't think it is interesting enough, let me know if I should because I'm doubting it because I'm a terrible writer. THANK YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH!
~Em