The game

Two Weeks later
I woke up and got dressed. I put my hair into a French braid like I always do on game days I ran the the kitchen and ate. I had bacon eggs and French toast.
"It's game day!" I yelled. My dad came out and kissed me on the forehead
"good luck Ace. I should be there before it starts,Bye Amber Good luck!" He yelled.
"Thanks Daddy!" She yelled. My mom followed behind him repeating his words. Game days we wear our jerseys to school. She came out dressed in almost the same outfit as me.
Ripped jeans,French braid, jersey and sneakers. While Amber was eating I brushed my teeth and took our softball stuff to the truck. I had time so I thought maybe I should be a real teen and look on my phone. I had a text from Hayden.
Hey can you pick me up today? Kila went to pick up her Boyfriend🙄 -Hayden
I texted him back 'yes' .
"Amber! Let's go!" I yelled. "Coming!"she ran out with her backpack in her hand and She looked rushed. We got in the truck and I told her to sit in the back.
We got Hayden and he sat in the front. A Justin Timberlake song came on a I quietly enjoyed it.
"Is the emotionless Acelynn Wilson actually singing?!" Hayden joked. I smiled
"You have seen me with Emotions before Hayden. And don't call me Acelynn." I said.
"Okay." He said. He smiled I love his smile it was amazing.
His teeth were so white and so straight. He was just perfect with his brown eyes and his freckles the way his nose was round at the tip, he was just... URGH! Focus Ace!
We pulled into the school and got out. I locked the truck and went to my locker. Hayden followed. His locker was next to mine we had most of our classes together.
The day went bye pretty fast.
We ran the mile in gym and I finished in first, Hayden was Second. We always race and see who can run faster, Hayden always says he will beat me but I always win. After gym I changed into my softball uniform and put on my cleats. I walked through the gym and Hayden was waiting to walk with me.
"Thanks for waiting." I said. "No problem,I always do." He said. "Is y'alls game after ours?" I asked. "Yeah ours starts 7:30." He said "So you'll watch me play right?" I asked.
"I wouldn't miss it for the world." He said.
"Thank you Hayden. I will also be attended yours" I said in a British accident. He laughed we always goof off before games to let the stress out, especially at away games.
When it was time for the game the visitors started batting. The third girl up to bat hit the ball strait to the third baseman...big mistake. The third baseman is quick on her and caught the line drive then she threw the ball to second and got an out the Amber threw it to me.
We got a triple play. The girls and the crowd went crazy.
______________________________________________//
It was the seventh inning and it was my turn to bat we were ahead by four,bases were loaded, my nerves had risen and i took a deep breath and stepped up to the plate. It was the first pitch and it was perfect, coach told me not to swing but I did.
The ball went souring into the parking lot across the street. The crowd went crazy.
I just started running I loved this feeling. When I hit home plate the team jumped all over me. I love this Game.
________________________________________________After the game everyone went to Teala's house for a party except for me. I told my parents they could go home but they insisted to stay for Hayden's game. After eight innings the other team was getting tired but our boys were still awake. Hayden hit a homeroom and I went crazy. I was screaming stuff like "THATS MY BEST FRIEND!" And "MY BEST FRIEND JUST HIT THAT!"
I could tell he was embarrassed but I didn't care.
After the game Hayden came out of the dugout with his bag. I ran over to him and hugged him.
"You did a great job tonight Haye!" I said.
"Thanks Ace" he said throwing his arm around my shoulder.
I blushed
"Are you blushing?" He asked. "Uh.... Yes." I said .
"I'm trying to get out of the hard working man stage and be a teenage girl," i added.
"Just don't be dramatic like one please." He said.
"Ok..." I said.
Amber ran over to us and started babbling about how good he did I think he was listening because he said 'Thank you'. I walked over to see his Mom,
"Hi Mrs.Trish" I said smiling. "Hello Ace, you did a great job at your game I watched it with Hayden." She said.
"Oh thank you." I said. We had a conversation and she ended up taking a picture of me and Hayden with her Camera. After thanking her I left it was Friday night, I was tired and I was going to sleep.