Smile

I basically drug Hayden around the mall , in and out sports stores and he wanted to stop at hollister.
We walked into the store and I was still holding onto Hayden's hand. I looked down and blushed "sorry...you don't have to..." He said but I cut him off.
"it's okay... I like it" I said.
He smiled and his face turned red, he was so cute.
We split up and walked through the store. I looked at a few shirts and a pair of sandals but I would never wear them so I just walked around and walked over to the body spray. I started smelling some I don't know why but I loved smelling men body spray it's smells so good. I came across one that smelled like Hayden it was labeled "NewPort Beach" it smelled really good. I also came across one labeled "Jake" it smelled so good! I liked this one way better. I felt someone put their hands over my eyes.
"Hayden... Stop" I blushed. "okay..." He said walking next to me.
"I really like this one!" I said spraying it in the air.
"I like it too!" He said grabbing a box of it and walking to the counter.
"Are you buying it?" I asked. "Yeah. I like it and so does my 'girlfriend'." He said winking at me. He bought the body spray then we left and went around the mall. We saw a candy store and I ran into it dragging Hayden with me.
"OH MY GOD A GIANT GUMMIEBEAR!" I yelled.
Hayden grabbed a blue one off the shelf "let's get this one." He said.
"Coach isn't going to like this..."
"So."
"Okay but I'm paying!" I said handing the cashier three dollars. "We will half it." He said handing her the other three dollars. I smiled and hugged him then he hugged me back.
"You too youngsters are so cute!" The cashier lady said.
"Oh uh....we aren't Together" Hayden frowned.
"Well you should be." She said. "Thank you have a nice day." I said and we left. 
"That was weird." I said.
"I think it was cute, she likes to see young love." He said holding my hand.
I looked up at him and stopped walking. My breath got heavy and he was leaning closer and closer and closer and then...
"OH MY GAWD! HAYDEN IS THAT YOU!" A girl with long blonde hair ran over to us.
"Uh do I know you?" He said.
She frowned and I smirked.
"It's Stacey Goldfetter! From sixth grade!"she said.
I remember Stacey, she always tried to take Hayden away from me ever since first grade.
She definitely gained weight, she moved to New Jersey in fifth grade "Oh um hey. " he said.
"So who's this?" She said filing her finger in my face.
"Ace, Ace Wilson. Do you remember me?" I said. She lost her smile and her mouth flew open she gave me a 'Dafaq' look.
"OH MY GAWD YOU SO MUCH TALLA NOW! AND YOU REALLY SLIMMED OUT!" She yelled she really picked up on the Jersey slang .
"Uh...... Yeah?" I said I was offended and I raised my eyebrow. "So why are you here?I thought you moved FAR away from here." Hayden said.
"I'm Moving back SILLY!" She said. "Aren't you two happy?! We can be three best friends again!" She said. I looked at Hayden and mouthed 'run'. We looked back at her laughed and ran. We didn't stop running until we reached the car. We were out of breath and we were laughing like crazy.
"Did you hear her when we were running away?!" I laughed.
"OH MY GAWD YOUS GUYS THIS ISNT FUNNY!" He mimicked her. We started laughing and got in his Truck.
We were sitting at a stop light when he got a snapchat from his sister He looked at it and his eyes went wide and he dropped his phone. I started laughing because I already knew what he just saw.
"I don't think I will ever be able to get that out of my mind. WHERES THE BLEACH!" He said.
I started laughing harder and he got another one.
"I'll open this one!" I said. It was one of her with wide eyes in a video saying
"OH MY GOD HAYDEN PLEASE DONT TELL MOM THAT WAS MENT FOR CHASE NOT YOU!" I started laughing.
I sent her a picture back saying
"he scared for life". We laughed and eventually got to his house. I decided to spend the day with him. It was already 6;30 and his mom wanted me to stay for dinner so I did. His mom is an amazing cook, she made us steak and potatoes. We enjoyed the food and laughed.
Gotta love Hayden's mom.