Promise

What's good fam. Oh god why did I say that.... any way, I can't believe that 2016 is almost over. I have amazing ideas that I'm going to write soon. I hope you enjoy this chapter!
This chapter is dedicated to Netflix_and_Styles For absolutely no reason!
____________________________________________
I woke up and my lips were dry, I reached around my nightstand for my phone. I then swung my legs around to hang off the bed. I wiped my face with my hands and then looked up,  Hayden was still sleeping next to me so I carefully got out of bed not to disturb him. I then shuffled to the kitchen and looked at the clock on the stove, 6:39. Fuck. I got a glass of water and drank it then I filled the cup again and shuffled back to my room. I set down the cup alone with my phone and crawled back into the bed snuggling back with Hayden and Falling back to sleep.
He has made everything so much easier for me.
God I love this boy.
________________________________________________________________________
I woke up to the sound of shuffling, Hayden was standing up, stretching and shirtless. I sat up and smiled,
"This is a great view to wake up too." I laughed.
He opened his eyes and smiled at me,
"Good morning beautiful." He said to me.
"Good morning handsome" I replied.
I got up and kissed him not caring if either one of us had morning breathe. He put his hands around my waist and held me against his body and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We stayed like this until I heard foot steps and shoved Hayden into the closet. My family doesn't mind us staying the night with each other but they will grow suspicious of they see me making out with shirtless Hayden. I ran to my bed and jumped on it grabbing my phone and acting like I was texting someone. Then my door opened and my dad appeared in the door way.
"good morning baby girl, Happy birthday!"
"Oh gosh I forgot."
"My baby is all grown up." My dad said walking over and hugging me.
"Dad I'm 17, it's not like I'm moving out anytime soon."
Just then my mom came in Along with Amber then my uncles, cousins and my aunts, but there was a new face.
"UNCLE IAN!" I screamed running into his arms and hugging him.
Everyone was about to start singing when Amber stopped and walked over the the closet knocking on it twice
"You can come out now Hayden." The. She opened the door to find a fully clothed Hayden, I sighed in relief. Everyone glared at me and I held my hands up in defense
"Nothing happened I swear! He just slept over and went in there to change!"
Then Everyone started laughing and Hayden and I stood there dumbfounded.
"Anyway, lets homer this show in the road." Mom said
Then They all started singing
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Acelynn,
Happy birthday to you!
Then Of course Amber had to add in
"You look like a monkey and you smell like on too!"
"Shut up!" I said grabbing her and rubbing my knuckles across the top of her head.
"Girls." Dad said. We both straightened up and smiled. Everyone started laughing.
"Lets go eat, I made breakfast." Mom said.
Mom is an amazing cook, I love when she makes food for us.
When we all walked out there was food everywhere.
Bacon, eggs, French toast, waffles, pancakes and fruit.
"Boi! I'm hungry let's get our grub on!" I said ribbing my hands together and grabbing a plate.
Everyone laughed at me as I started to get my food.
I sat down next Hayden and my uncle Ian.
"Mom tell us the story, about you and dad."Amber said.
Everyone loves this story except for Mom and Uncle Ian cause it's kind of embarrassing.
She let out a breathe of air,
"Fine."
Then she started.
"When I was in seventh grade, I met your uncle Ian. Well we became really good friends, we would always hangout at the high school football games and we had almost all of our classes together. Well, on football game I was hanging out with my friends well your father just so happened to be their friend."
"well that night changed my life. I had a broken hand by the way. But that night Your dad asked out my friend , I didn't know at the time but it hurt me because I felt that instant connection with him. Well I had a water bottle and I couldn't open it so he opened it for me. I was flattered for some reason. Well we exchanged phone numbers and everything and now here we are."
Everyone loves that story for some reason.
I was almost done eating and everyone was talking, I was chewing a piece of watermelon when I felt a hand in my thigh. I looked over at Hayden and he smirked at me. I shook it off and continued eating, then his hand went on the inside of my thigh and I sucked in a breathe and my eyes widened. I looked at him and mouthed 'stop' he tilted in closer to me and whispered "only if you say please." I was in shock I've never seen this side of Hayden and I kinda like it, but not in front of my Family!
"Please stop." I whispered.
He just moved his hand up more
"Hayden stop."
His hand went up more
And more
And more.
Then I stood up quickly and walked into the kitchen and sitting in the counter watching the kitchen door swing back and forth.
Seconds later Hayden appeared.
"What the hell was that?!" I whisper-yelled.
"Happy birthday baby." He said kissing my neck. My mouth opened and I sucked in a breath and my lips.
"I have an effect of you Acelynn Grace." He said walking over to the sink.
"Yes the you do." I mumbled.
I hopped down and walked over to Hayden planting a kiss on his lips, he grabbed my hips pulling me in close to him. It quickly turned into a make out. We were in a deep kiss when the door opened and Amber came in.
"Woah, don't swallow each other." She said.
"Shut up." I blushed.
________________________________________________________________________
After breakfast I decided to open my gifts, it was mostly cards but I had at least six gifts to open.
I started with mom and dad's, I took out all of the paper from the bag and found a box, in that box was a black poloride camera!
"OH MY GOSH! I'VE WANTED ONE OF THESE SINCE SEVENTH GRADE!" I squealed.
"Thanks Mom, And Dad" I got up and hugged them then sat back down.
I got a $200 gift card. For Uncle Ian
$300 dollars cash from uncle Blake
A new phone case that felt like a softball from uncle Levi
A new pair of headphones from Aunt Sam
And a navy blue sweatshirt from aunt Tate
Then I looked up at Hayden he had a cheesy smile on his face. He had his hands were behind his back holding the gift.
"Okay, you can give it to me now." I said smiling at him.
"Okay are you ready."
"Yes."
Then he held out the box. I took it from his hands and looked up at him smiling. I opened the box to find a ring with a small film and on it. I gasped and looked up at him.
"Hayden, you didn't!"
"I did. I got you the ring you saw at the mall that day." He said
I jumped up and kissed him in front of everyone. He hugged me and then I pulled away, I looked at the ring in the box and smiled. He then took the ring out of the box and placed it on my finger.
"A promise ring." He whispered.
"A promise ring." I said smiling.
"That's why you have that band on you finger. Because two came in the box."
"Yep."
"Promise?"
"Promise."
Best Birthday ever.