Its like fireworks.

Hey What's up guys! I know, I haven't updated, school is really getting stressful. This chapter is not to offend anyone! I said something that could be labeled offensive, but it's not intended to be.Anyway I hope you like this chapter! Enjoy!

I waited out side the bathroom door. Then it opened.
I grabbed Amber by her shirt and started dragging her, she kept screaming but she followed. I got out side where no one was and I threw her on the ground.
"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING! YOU NEVER COME TO PARTIES! YOU ARE ALWAYS INTO BOOKS! NOW YOUR INTO SEX, DRUGS, AND ALCHOL, YOUR 15 AMBER, 15!..."
" Ace, calm down lets just get her home." Hayden said walking up behind me and placing a hand on my shoulder. I jerked away from him and lunged at my sister who was standing now, but a strong pair of arms rapped around my waist and held me off the ground, then I was slung our his shoulder.
"HAYDEN PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN NOW!" I said hitting his back hard. " Ace calm down. We found her, she's alive." He whispered too me. For a second I almost gave into his deep gentle voice but then I snapped back. "HAYDEN!"
" Amber go to the car and get the hand cuffs out of the glove box." I heard footsteps and the car door opening, i couldn't exactly see anything except for Hayden's ass. Not that I'm complaining. Then I heard chains jingling and then the car door shut and the foot steps came closer. Hayden put me on the ground gently but the hovered over my back making it impossible for me to get up. Then he put the hand cuffs on me. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING! DONT DO THIS SHIT TO ME!" I screamed.  It probably sounded like he was raping me. He picked me up and put me in the back of the truck and then shut the door and came around to get in the drivers seat. I kept rambling about how much of a dumb fuck Amber was, even though I didn't mean it.
This wasn't the first Time Hayden used his dad's old handcuffs on me, buts still.
________________________________________________

After a good 30 minutes of driving and scolding we got back to my house. Amber was the first one out and she ran inside, she probably felt bad and ran to my mom. Hayden got out of the truck and made his way around, he opened the door and picked me up and set me outside of the truck. He undid my handcuffs, "you have to promise not to attack her or I might just have to tackle you." He whispered into my ear, what did this boy do to have such a strong effect on me? We walked up my driveway and up the stairs, then into the house. My parents were hugging Amber and I just rolled my eyes and walked to my room. There's a difference between me and Amber, she is like my dad, really nice, popular, attractive and they both have those dark blue eyes plus she could get away with murder. I was like my mom, light green eyes brown Curly hair and I was covered in freckles, but i also have her attitude. That is probably like living hell for people. Hayden followed me into my room and I sat on the bed crossing my arms with a huff.
"It's alright she's home now and she want even drinking." Hayden whispered into my ear and slung his arm around me pulling me into his chest. I buried my face into his chest and screamed.
He tighten his grip on me and put his chin on my head.
"Why am I like this? She really didn't do anything wrong other then sneak out I really shouldn't be  mad it's not like I'm her mom." I said to him.
"I know, I think your just reaction this way because she has never done this before." He said.
"Maybe your right... I'm going to go apologize."
I got up and walked to Ambers room, I knocked on her door and opened it. She was laying down on her phone, i walked over to her bed and she looked up me I gave her a smile smile before she turned off her phone and sat up.
"What." She sneered.
I closed my eyes tightly and then opened them,
"I wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the way I acted I shouldn't have reacted that way and I'm sorry I feel horrible and I don't know why I reacted that way I'm just really really really really sorry." I broke down in tears and covered my face.
" it's ok, I forgive you." She said hugging me, I hugged her back and   Whipped my tears.
"It's late. You should go to bed Uncle Ian is driving in tomorrow morning for my birthday on Saturday. Goodnight."
"Goodnight."
I got up and walked out of the room closing the door behind me the I walked back into my room and flipped down on the bed next to Hayden. I got on my phone and scrolled through Instagram, I came across a #tbt by the girl we saw at the mall, Stacey Goldfetter.
The picture was of her and Hayden, about four years ago she had her arms around him with a huge smile on her face and he had a face that read 'help'. I laughed until I read the caption.
'' #tbt with my bestie/boyfriend you gotta love my baby! I can't believe we managed to do a long distance relationship for four years! I'm so happy I'm moving back to be with him! I love you Hayden!"
No one from our school even remembers this chick, I just found her profile scrolling through my suggestions.
"what the actually fuck!" I said.
"what's wrong princess?" Hayden asked.
I shows him the post and he made a disgusted look.
"What the hell? Why.What. But. I. Huh?"
"That bitch!" I yelled.
I started typing having no control over my thumbs until I hit send. The end results well...
"I'm sorry, your boyfriend? Huh bitch I think the fuck not. Last time I checked you ran into us at the mall and you were being all obnoxious because you can't hide your huge crush on him! If you haven't noticed he's mine! So you need to back the fuck up and go back to your yankee city."
After that I swiped out of the apps and turned off my phone and dropped it next to me. I snuggled into Hayden and inhaled his sent. Gosh this boy smelled good. He cuddled back and started playing with my hair.
"You okay princess?" He asked.
"I'm perfect babe. I'm so glad your mine." I said kissing his arm. He kissed my forehead and I looked up at him and smiled. He leaned in closer to me and kissed me, it wasn't like those stupid pointless make outs or those peaks on the lips, this one was special it felt amazing. Hayden was my first kiss and after many kisses after I still feel like it's the first.
The spark is there and I love it.
It's like fireworks.