'Our house'

"Oh... The things I'd do to you. Mmm"
That is not Hayden.
I kicked and punched until the boy released me and I gasped.
"HAYDEN!" I screamed and started to run but he met me half way running to. I grabbed him and hid behind him. I felt him tense up, "Hayden, he-he....." I started to cry, I never do that "Shhh.." Hayden said grabbing on to my hand.
"Get the Fuck out of my house Austin." He said calmly but I could hear the anger in his voice.
"Don't you mean 'our house' " Austin said. Before Hayden could say anything I beat him to it.
"WHAT!" I screamed.
"I'm moving in! And if I do remember this clearly you live a couple of houses down Kitty-cat." He said. Austin calls me that and I hate it. "Don't call her that." Hayden said the anger in his voice was now visible. I put my Hand on his arm and his muscles were tense, but I felt them release at my touch. "Let's go to your house babe." Hayden said.
"Hold on you, are dating her?! I didn't think she was into you." He said. I glared at him and pulled Hayden out of the house and he had my stuff because I wasn't going to walk near him. Hayden gave me a piggy back ride to my house and when we got there Amber was there too but not alone.
She shot up and looked at us she was making out with some guy with ray ban sunglasses on. "Ace... Uh-it's not what it-uh-um I'm sorry." She said. "It's okay, just tell me who this is." I said.
"This is Ryan. Ryan this is Ace my sister and her boyfriend Hayden." Amber said. I stuck out a hand and he firmly shook it. "Nice to meet you." He said. "You too. I have to go do homework now, don't swallow each other." I said walking off and Hayden was behind me. We both enter my room and he laid on the bed and I shut the door.
I crawled into the bed next to him and started crying, "Why, does he have to do this. Why me out of all people and why does he have to be here for a few months now and why does he have to go to our school Monday!" I sulked. "Princess I know you don't like him. I don't either but we will get by this, maybe we can make him leave at the end of the month,maybe he won't move in. "
Hayden said running his hand through my hair and he kissed my forehead. I started to drift to sleep but then Hayden got up. I clawed at him but he grabbed my hand and set it back in the bed, "I'm just turning off the lights, it's okay." He said. He got back in bed with me and we drifted off to sleep cuddled together.